Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By georgenovak
I've always been a GB fan but never really considered building my own costume. Earlier this year I received two old USAF flightsuits from my military neighbors. My brother-in-law also got one, and he immediately said we have to go as two GhostBusters for Halloween. OK, I said, I'll see about sourcing some patches and we will build the proton packs together.
Well... to make a long story shorter, he bailed out on me. I started the pack build and got the patches about the time he announced his wife didn't like the idea. So with 30 days left before Halloween and a half build costume, I pressed on alone.

My pack is a variation of Ted's Dollar store build. http://www.nerdimmersion.com/dollar-sto ... -tutorial/
I also used a bunch of computer parts, since I'm a network engineer. The entire shell is plastic containers hot glued together and illuminated by interior dollar store halloween LEDs. I painted the whole thing using Walmart generic flat black spray paint for plastic furniture; then spot coated that with Rustoleum hammered bronze metallic. I also used Rub&Buff in a few spots to highlight contour lines. It's not an exact build but it's light and compact. Here are the pics, give me a shout if you have any questions. I think I've caught the bug and will either build another one or refine this pack next year.

Cheers,
George

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]