Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Ecto46
Howdy gang! My name is Bart and I'm a Ghostbuster.........

I'm 46 and from a small town called Ft Gay that is about as far West as ya can get in WV and NOT be in Kentucky! I'm a retired Firefoghter EMT and I currently work with behavioral and mentally handicapped folks.

I can say I have seen all three GB movies when they hit the theaters for the first time, waaaaaaaaay back in the late 80's I cobbled up my own proton pack based on the RGB outta particle board, Unfortuanately this lil bit of history did not survive. I consider my self a model builder, some of my models run on rails, some fly, some I wear and some ust set on a shelf and look pretty. Hlloween is my favorite holiday and I'm usualy doing something extravagant, last year I was a Starfleet Commodore, this year Captain Jack Sparrow, and I figger nesxt year is as good a time to revist the Ghostbusters theme as any. After all I got a whole year to build a pack, trap, and PKE metere right?

I've been nosing around here for a couple of weeks before I could manage to get logged in and the pack build by Batfly I find particulary great! Right up my alley, cause I love to build from styrene and I already got sheets and stacks of the stuff, as well as a shop full of cool power tools (can never have enough toolage!) Gonna get kicked off building this week, and in the coming months gonna need some help from the 'lectronical genueses on getting electrons to flow where I want them. Gear will be lit at the very least, and mebbe if I get real brave sound equipped too!

We got the Tools .....we got the talent.........

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]