By Wildcard
Hi All,

I wanted to share my slime blower build with everyone. I can get part numbers for different fittings and such that I used, if people would like them

I started off with MMM plates, and pump boxes. Heat Sinks were generic ones I found off Amazon, and cut down to fit the pump boxes

irricanian liked this
By Wildcard
Tanks were built with galvanized ducting, Styrofoam balls from a craft store, and bondo. (4in ductwork for the sides, and 8in for the main tank)
By Wildcard
Light placement. I used 12V trailer lights from Lowes, since I couldn't find the correct headlights. Ended up rigging them on a separate circuit so I wasn't blinding people at the events I went to.

By Wildcard
Attached a project box to the main tank in lieu of the foam head support. This box housed my audio amplifier and 6in speaker (had to cut the surround of the speaker down slightly to fit in the box, but it worked great!

By Wildcard
I used a Throwing Chicken foam casting for my gun base. I'll eventually build my own gun, but for the short term, this worked out great!

Added some copper pipe & fittings, a heavy -duty strap, and a green lens from Radio Shack (can get P/N if desired)

Due to the foam's thickness, I couldn't install the ball valve in the gun itself, so I rigidly attached the valve's handle with a #8 screw, fitted a piece of PVC pipe, and a bike handle. If you notice, I also attached a hidden black button on top of the handle to activate the sliming sound effect from the system

Activation switches for "Lifting me Higher" and the system's lights were added to the end cap for ease of activation

Red and orange lenses from radio shack were modified to fit

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]