By YHSCraig
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Ok here is the long story short. I have never built anything in my entire life. I really wanted a slimeblower to add to my uniform for DragonCon this year, but the thought of tackling the project was scary :/ I ended up buying a built slimeblower off of eBay.. Well...the guy was really nice and had done a decent job of putting it together, but everything about it was WRONG. So I began to strip the entire thing with the intention of trying to rebuild.

3 months later and the only thing that I ended up still using was the alice frame and straps, the heatsinks, and the main tank (thought I took off the flower pots and got better looking stainless stell bowls for the domes) Before this project I had never used a drill, saw, bondo, sander, etc. It is not perfect. But I am really happy with how it is turning out. And a word for future builders....dried Gorilla Glue with a light pink fingernail polish looks a lot like GB 2 slime!

So I guess technically this is not 100% my work, but I feel very confident in saying that it is 95% all me.

I couldn't get my hands on pump boxes so for an alternative I used 2 4" blue pvc boxes from Lowes. They turned out to look pretty decent I think. I still have some work to do.

Big thanks to MultiMediaMayhem for the side plates and Nickatron for the lower tray. I am still working on the gun and figuring out how to cobble it all together. Here are some pictures!

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]