By Azuran
I am having the greatest amount of trouble finding either of these items. I have searched for the kings word lights and have found nothing, and I saw a store selling the intakes but they are sold out. Does anyone have any advice on where I can get these parts?
By Kingpin
Scarcity of the Pump/Intake Boxes is down to fan interest... as there isn't enough interest at a given time to guarantee a continued run of these boxes being made Colin (Multimediamayhem) produces them in small runs so that there's the certainty that all of the manufactured boxes will sell.

Unfortunately, short of scratch building some, you'll just have to remain patient and eagle-eyed should he organise another run.

As for the lights, they're becoming increasingly rare because they're obsolete. However, you could try searching eBay for the accurate Cat Eye bicycle lamps.
irricanian liked this
By Azuran
Yeah I may just fabricate my own boxes out of craft foam, and use lacquer and resin to make them durable. I would put in my order but I need them within the month. As for the lights, well If I can't do screen accurate, I'm going to modernize the hell out of them. Poor people will be blinded when I approach :P

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]