Few more steps taken today.

Tanks finished up and ready for painting. I also drilled the rivet holes for the project box on the fatter tank.

I also filled the space ring that sits below the thinner tank with resin. I made it dish shaped so the tank will sit nicely on it by placing it on a spare 4" dome. Ill run a bolt through this from the pump box into the tank to keep everything secure.
She's coming along nicely Nick. Can't wait to see it finished, and definitely can't wait to see you tackle the harness.
Are you going to refit the tank lights so they're LED rather than bulbs?
Glad the Leaf Green paint worked out. :)

It's Nick's build in particular that's finally convinced me to start gathering parts for my own Slime Blower build. :)
Thanks!

Ok alice frame arrived yesterday so I began dry fitting parts to it to make sure everything lines up ok. Here are the pump boxes and plates bolted in place with the tank assembly just resting on top.

Also Ive begun filling the seam on the ball.

More soon :)
Kingpin liked this
nick-a-tron wrote:I wish I had more free time to spend on it Ben. Ordering parts bit by bit and having to wait for them to arrive before I can continue holds things back too, but that's good as it stops me rushing the build :)
I know what you mean, I took possession of my own set of pump boxes with plates earlier today... lovely stuff Colin's made.
Awesome work dude!! I may have to get started on one of these, where did you order your tubing from for the tanks? I'm just wondering if it's possible to get hold of these diameters from b&q or wickes or something instead of ordering off the net...

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]