By Troy
Fifthrider wrote:
Yeah, that was a weird moment. I handed him the gun and was standing in front of him when he took it. He held it and looked at it for a bit like.... I don't know how to describe it. I thought "Aw, he's just trying to be appreciative, he's not really all into it like we are." but then it became obvious. No, he really WAS moved by it all. I remember him saying "I haven't actually held one of these for about 20 years." You could tell he was really impressed by holding the cold metal barrel and squeezing that grip.
Bryan, that's a detail that I hadn't heard yet - while I'm sure he's latched onto fans' props in the past, there's just something about the guy saying "I haven't held one of these in 20 years" almost in reference to it being the first time in 20 years that he's held one that's his... now THAT is cool.

Talk about classy fans of a classy actor. It's stuff like this that makes me proud of this l'll family we've got.
man, that is freakin awesome, he deserves to be adored, kudos :cool::cool::whatever::whatever:

Wouldn't it be cool if they had a Ghostbusters live action tv show and they would have just Ernie come back and teach some new recruits and he would be thier mentor, that would be awesome :cool:
Last edited by StormRyder on May 17th, 2008, 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By J Ryan
StormRyder wrote:man, that is freakin awesome, he deserves to be adored, kudos :cool::cool::whatever::whatever:

Wouldn't it be cool if they had a Ghostbusters live action tv show and they would have just earnie come back and teach some new recruits and he would be thier mentor, that would be awesome :cool:
LOL... don't think that road hasn't been traveled. :)
J Ryan wrote:
StormRyder wrote:man, that is freakin awesome, he deserves to be adored, kudos :cool::cool::whatever::whatever:

Wouldn't it be cool if they had a Ghostbusters live action tv show and they would have just earnie come back and teach some new recruits and he would be thier mentor, that would be awesome :cool:
LOL... don't think that road hasn't been traveled. :)
Heh! :cool:
That is soooo cool! What a fine, fine gesture! Hat's off to you guys!

What a class act Ernie Hudson is, a true class act.

This gesture is like the one at TDH (The Dented Helmet) where propmakers got together and crafted a Boba Fett ouftit for Jeremy Bulloch- (Fett in ESB & ROTJ)

Both gentlemen are truly nice guys.

Well done, well done. It looks like Ernie truly appreciates the Proton Pack. And what an awesome display case too! Great job on that as well!! Super, super cool!
I wonder if Ernie will wear this pack with his suit to cons...
Donkey8012 wrote:I wonder if Ernie will wear this pack with his suit to cons...
To my surprise, yes. Yes apparently he will. I figured he'd just keep it at home in the display case but then he expressed an interest in transporting it so I'm working on a travel case for him right now.
By Zack
lol hopefully when Ernie's wearing it, he will have less of a problem than we do with people grabbing or wanting to touch. :D I can just imagine Ernie coming to post here ranting that someone broke part off and wanting to know the best way to fix it. ;)

Will be awesome to see him in full gear at some point again. I know we've seen him with the pack and the suit separately.
By gbmatt
i hope he will be wearing it at the con in knoxville.....my chances to go just opened back up....still not sure but if i do go itll be a one day thing...drive up there and back at the end of the day...
By julz
Bump!

I never get tired of this thread ;)
By PssdffJay
Wow!! I was googling extreme ghostbusters proton pack pictures and this photo of Ernie Hudson wearing a pack came up and lead me to this thread. This is really cool!!

By evallded
Holy crap! This guy doesn't look any older then when he was in the movie. I dont get it.....

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]