By Kingpin

We're still recovering from this weekend's Ghostbusters Fan Fest, and while there's still a bit to sort though, here's a roundup of what's come to light during the two-day event:

•Jason Reitman has confirmed Sigourney Weaver, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson and Bill Murray have read the script for the next Ghostbusters film, and are currently serving in a supervisory role.
•Following a tease on twitter, Jason Reitman revealed his special surprise to be a collection of unseen dailies and outtakes from the filming of Ghostbusters, which he'd edited to coincide with a special "father and son" panel with himself and Ivan Reitman.
•The Ghostbusters documentary Cleanin' Up The Town had a worldwide preview screening following its screening at Cannes.
•A new set of statues based on The Real Ghostbusters are due to be released in the near future (more on this to appear shortly) from Chronicle Collectibles.
Spirit Halloween will be releasing a large Terror Dog replica as part of it's 2019 catelogue.
Ghostbusters Spirits will be releasing a toasted marshmallow liquer in the near future.
jpetrutis81 liked this
By StarSpengledBanner82
One thing I'd love to know about the Fan Fest was if anyone laid eyes on the kswiss shoes. I'm agonizing over whether to get them or not and I was just curious if the pics did them justice because they sorta look almost a little "too" subtle to me and I just wish they were a little more overtly "Ghostbustery" I guess. I was just curious if they sorta popped more in person from anyone that might have seen them or even bought them. It's the Stay Puft ones I really like.
By ccv66
Think subtle is the best way to describe them both. Ghostbusters is more of an accent. You wouldn't notice someone wearing the stay puft , however it's not a bad looking shoe in general. The slimer, you'll notice across the room, even though the branding doesn't jump out out at you. I don't have to many shirts and pants that go with slime though

The shoe line was bigger than the autograph lines
By StarSpengledBanner82
ccv66 wrote: June 12th, 2019, 4:43 am Think subtle is the best way to describe them both. Ghostbusters is more of an accent. You wouldn't notice someone wearing the stay puft , however it's not a bad looking shoe in general. The slimer, you'll notice across the room, even though the branding doesn't jump out out at you. I don't have to many shirts and pants that go with slime though

The shoe line was bigger than the autograph lines
Yeah I've seen them going online already for asinine prices and they're way not worth what scalpers are trying to ask for them but Foot Locker apparently already has them on backorder and it says it will take them until June 28th to ship. I'm gonna be at Heroescon all this weekend and when I get back I may go ahead and buy them. I would have liked to have had them before Heroescon though if I could have gotten them.
By Doctor Venkman
StarSpengledBanner82 wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:30 pm One thing I'd love to know about the Fan Fest was if anyone laid eyes on the kswiss shoes. I'm agonizing over whether to get them or not and I was just curious if the pics did them justice because they sorta look almost a little "too" subtle to me and I just wish they were a little more overtly "Ghostbustery" I guess. I was just curious if they sorta popped more in person from anyone that might have seen them or even bought them. It's the Stay Puft ones I really like.
My wife and I both bought the Stay Puft's. She wore hers at Fan Fest and got tons of compliments, and I mean TONS. Definitely a nice, understated Ghostbusters shoe.

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Ecto Containment Unit

Hey sorry I never saw this…it’s just […]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]