theorize wrote:SE MI here, but caved and ordered 2 online a few weeks ago... suppose to be shipping in another 1-2 weeks. Right now most of my suit is done, just in pieces coming in deliveries :D

Anyone have some advice on mounting these to an ALICE frame?
This video shows how he mounted his Spirit Halloween Pack to an ALICE Frame:
https://youtu.be/ZSVy6377ZhU
theorize wrote:Anyone have some advice on mounting these to an ALICE frame?
Some folks have attached A.L.I.C.E. Pack frames using zip ties, with holes for the zip ties drilled through the Pack shell. Some others have taken a similar approach to how the film props were mounted to the frames, by making in-scale motherboards (that's the method I'm planning to use for mine).
Noremon wrote:They're listed as back in stock now. The Spirit Halloween Twitter account says it's a pre-order.

I'm excited to have one eventually. I'm only 161cm tall so even though it's 70-80% size it should be good. I'm going to do the alice frame modification when it comes.
My card got charged yesterday! But since I'm Canadian I can't view the straight order status and need to contact the order status department if I want to know exactly (which I haven't done). I figure I'll ge5 a shipped e-mail when it ships though.
theorize wrote:SE MI here, but caved and ordered 2 online a few weeks ago... suppose to be shipping in another 1-2 weeks. Right now most of my suit is done, just in pieces coming in deliveries :D

I saw someone who used some plastic sheeting to make a motherboard, they fixed that to the pack frame and then use screws to attach the it to the pack.

I might go with that approach.
Kingpin wrote:
theorize wrote:Anyone have some advice on mounting these to an ALICE frame?
Some folks have attached A.L.I.C.E. Pack frames using zip ties, with holes for the zip ties drilled through the Pack shell. Some others have taken a similar approach to how the film props were mounted to the frames, by making in-scale motherboards (that's the method I'm planning to use for mine).
Same, makes more sense to me in case you need to get inside the pack.
kurisu7885 wrote:

I saw someone who used some plastic sheeting to make a motherboard, they fixed that to the pack frame and then use screws to attach the it to the pack.

Have you tried it yet? What type of plastic did they use?
1chapelcredit wrote:
kurisu7885 wrote:

Have you tried it yet? What type of plastic did they use?
I only saw the idea, I haven't tried it yet, but here's the video I saw it in:

Last edited by Kingpin on October 6th, 2017, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added youtube code
darthbuster liked this
See, now you guys have me worried.
I grabbed mine in the 2nd week of September, just before they went out of stock for a few days.

If they are going to cancel orders that might be the cutoff.
Guess I'll find out in the next week. Need to know soon as I've waited on grabbing a frame until I know I have the pack.
GK45 wrote:See, now you guys have me worried.
I grabbed mine in the 2nd week of September, just before they went out of stock for a few days.

Guess I'll find out in the next week. Need to know soon as I've waited on grabbing a frame until I know I have the pack.
I absolutely hope mine doesn't get cancelled.

I ordered mine OCT. 2nd. I went and bought a frame, parts and an entire uniform.
GK45 wrote:See, now you guys have me worried.

The delay on my pack was my fault. The check out process had been interrupted by power failure so I just ordered it through the spirit Halloween kiosk this week. D'oh!
hutto wrote: I absolutely hope mine doesn't get cancelled.

I ordered mine OCT. 2nd. I went and bought a frame, parts and an entire uniform.
Don't know, could be. Waited till pretty late to grab yours.
timeware wrote: The delay on my pack was my fault. The check out process had been interrupted by power failure so I just ordered it through the spirit Halloween kiosk this week. D'oh!
I'm just worried because I haven't gotten charged yet.
Should be in the next few days though.
GK45 wrote:
hutto wrote: I absolutely hope mine doesn't get cancelled.

Don't know, could be. Waited till pretty late to grab yours.
timeware wrote: The delay on my pack was my fault. The check out process had been interrupted by power failure so I just ordered it through the spirit Halloween kiosk this week. D'oh!
I'm just worried because I haven't gotten charged yet.
Should be in the next few days though.
Just found one in store. Crisis averted!
Noremon wrote:
Noremon wrote:They're listed as back in stock now. The Spirit Halloween Twitter account says it's a pre-order.

I'm excited to have one eventually. I'm only 161cm tall so even though it's 70-80% size it should be good. I'm going to do the alice frame modification when it comes.
My card got charged yesterday! But since I'm Canadian I can't view the straight order status and need to contact the order status department if I want to know exactly (which I haven't done). I figure I'll ge5 a shipped e-mail when it ships though.
I received a shipping e-mail this morning! I didn't order until the most recent back in stock time either.

But this thread really peaked my anxiety in the meantime. So I think instead of panicking orders will suddenly be canceled, someone should contact them with their fears? They still list it as "in stock" and they've already had it listed as "sold out" 2 or 3 times to make sure existing orders were filled? I can't see them suddenly becoming frivolous on accepting orders they don't plan to fill. They give the advice that the item might not ship until October 18TH too. But, yeah, let's not panic without more information! :-)
I ordered my pack on 10/1 after I heard they were back in stock. On 10/4 I got an email notification that a shipping label was created but I still wasn’t charged yet. I just checked today and they charged my card. Hopefully this means it’ll ship soon. Email did say expect to ship October 18.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]