Following a successful Kickstarter campaign and preview at the Tribeca Film Festival, the eagerly anticipated documentary Ghostheads will be making its Netflix debut on July 15th.

Directed by Brendan Mertens, Ghostheads explores the culture of the Ghostbusters fan-base and the impact the film has had on it, showcasing the charitable efforts and lives of the talented individuals who comprise the global Ghostbusters fan community. The documentary will also feature interviews with the creative minds, actors and production staff that gave birth to and carried on the legacy of the Ghostbusters franchise, including:

Dan Aykroyd, Ivan Reitman, Ernie Hudson, William Atherton, Maurice LaMarche, Kurt Fuller, Joe Medjuck, Ray Parker Jnr and Paul Feig. The documentary also features narration by actress Robin Shelby (Slimer in Ghostbusters II).
By Chris90
I really cant wait for this! I gotta thank the reboot for helping me get all the amazing experiences and merch as a fan this year. Plus between a so-far great commission from the doc's supporter Karnivorous Creations and having a job with this company it hits close to home you'd say lol. What about you guys? Are you seeing this or the reboot first?
By Kingpin
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Is Ghostheads only available via Netflix?
We don't know at this stage, but we'll try get some info on releases beyond the Netflix showing.
Kingpin wrote:
Venkman's Swagger wrote:Is Ghostheads only available via Netflix?
We don't know at this stage, but we'll ret get some info on releases beyond the Netflix showing.
Thanks Ben, appreciate the reply

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]