Profiles in History has in the past made a name for itself (sometimes good, occasionally bad) for bringing some of the most recognisable Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II props to auction. The latest auction listing features some notable lot items from both films:

*Lot 1604: Ghostbusters II working force field generator - more commonly referred to as the "Tripod Traps".
*Lot 1605: Ghostbusters II working Kettlebell prop
*Lot 1283: Ghostbusters vintage original ambulance filming miniature
*Lot 1281: Ghostbusters life size "Terror Dog" suit
*Lot 1284: Ghostbusters 2 original storyboard panel
Did the terror dog costume even appear in the movie? I only ask because it honestly doesn't look like the terror dog from any scenes I can recall. It's description also states "This creature suit would have been used as a life size Terror Dog when miniature stop-motion puppets were impractical" so even they can't confirm it was used. It's skin appears wrong (could be damage from age I guess but I didn't notice nodules on the terror dogs in the movies) and the face is the wrong shape with the horns being much thinner then the terror dogs on screen. Anyone able to shed any light on this suit?
The suit did raise my suspicions as well, as it looked so "off". As far as the finished film is concerned, there aren't any obvious places where it could've been used, as we either see the maquettes or the full-size puppet.

Was there any sort of Terror Dog presence in the old Spooktacular? Could that be where it's from?

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if it's a bogus item that's been misrepresented... as some will remember, they listed and sold (before the auction sale was suspended) a Proton Pack that was billed as screen-used (with a stolen certificate of authenticity) but was actually a replica.
    Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]

https://i.imgur.com/cMwtW9y.jpg Where do th[…]

Greetings from Montana

Hey and welcome

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]