Following the release of the LEGO DimensionsGhostbusters Story Pack, Slimer and Stay Puft Fun Packs earlier this year, Amazon's Spanish site has leaked details about LEGO Dimensions Series 2 ahead of the official announcement, including a new Story Pack based on the 2016 Ghostbusters movie.

The set features Abby Yates, a miniature Ecto-1, a Chinese Restaurant environment set for the Dimensions Toy Pad, and like the set based on the 1980s film, will unlock a themed adventure world based on the new one.

Other 1980s properties that have been confirmed will be appearing in LEGO Dimensions in the near future include The A-Team, E.T., Beetlejuice, The Goonies, Knight Rider and Gremlins.

The release date and price are yet to be confirmed.
A video filmed by fbtb.net previewing a demo version of the first level of the Ghostbusters Story Pack has popped up online:

Viewer caution is advised as one of the two people demonstrating the demo may have revealed a spoiler from toward the end of the film.

The video also reveals the new "rift" feature that's part of this story pack (and probably others as part of LEGO Dimensions Series 2) that sees the characters jump between alternate dimensions (like the Gozerian dimension the Ghostbusters visited during the events of Ghostbusters: The Videogame) to solve parts of the in-game puzzles.

On top of that, the video also gives us a good idea of how long the level play-through is, and it feels more on the length of time we're familiar with from the standalone LEGO games.

FTFB has also got a few photos giving us a closer look at the Zhu's Chinese Restaurant Portal set, Abby and the Ecto-1 mini set.
    Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]