Is there anyone with an ample supply of boxes who would be interested in trading for some cans, or just outright selling me some? Im in need of four 10-packs for a trivia night as prizes.
lol. Its not like that guys. ;) No this was a photo from the warehouse that ships the products to Giant Eagle. My buddy who is one of the Steel City Ghostbusters members took this photo. This crate was on its way to the local Giant Eagle and was giving me a heads up. I actually didn't buy any from that shipment. I already have 20 packs from the day prior to that.
troy_225 wrote:Now go sell it on ebay for $50
Not everyone who buys a lot is buying it to re-sell, so how about you tone down the unprovoked attacks?

Plenty of people are worried about how difficult it is to find, so they're stocking up for themselves to be able to enjoy it and share with others while they can, in case this is a limited and hard to find release.
zeta otaku wrote:Hmm... "didn't buy any"... my theory is looking more valid now! Kills/knocks out the driver on route, steals the Ecto cooler shipment... I'm on to you, Travis
lol. No what I meant was the large shipment that came in on pallet the next day I didn't buy any. I cant hoard all of this to myself. Plus why would I need cases of boxes of high calorie 20mg of sugar per box cases. lol. That woudnt go well with my diet.
Doctor Venkman wrote:
troy_225 wrote:Now go sell it on ebay for $50
Not everyone who buys a lot is buying it to re-sell, so how about you tone down the unprovoked attacks?

Plenty of people are worried about how difficult it is to find, so they're stocking up for themselves to be able to enjoy it and share with others while they can, in case this is a limited and hard to find release.
Sorry guys I'm just mad I can't find anything here in NE Indiana. Finally came across some key lime Twinkies but still no ecto cooler
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I just ordered 1 case of the 12 pack cans from Amazon Prime as its in stock again. (limit 1 per order)

Here's the direct link for those interested or not. :)

https://www.amazon.com/Hi-C-Cooler-Citr ... 01FUB9XMY/
After months of not being available at ANY physical retailer in Michigan...some local grocer decided to stock up...and we got 'em.

The boxes taste exactly how I remember it tasting. The cans had a slight metallic taste. This drink is the best thing to come out of the reboot.
Has anyone else noticed Ecto Cooler DISAPPEARING from store shelves??? I live in greater Boston, and for a while it was all over the place, but the last couple weeks or so, it seems to have disappeared entirely from all the usual spots, which is ironic considering that the movie just now dropped... I hope this isn't just a limited time only thing...
I put up the sale tags at a Stop & Shop, and 2 weeks ago I had a tag for it...but no product (and the stock crew lead said it's not and has not been in any of the shipments). No easy way for me to check other stores (I tried phone-tag for the ones within a reasonable distance, but they didn't know what I was talking about). Has anyone seen it in the area recently and if so, would someone be willing to grab me some (or let me know where it can be found)?

The lime Twinkies look intriguing...never seen those anywhere.
Last edited by Dreamstalker on July 22nd, 2016, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]