Just got my cans online from HEB! Now, I just need to find the Tetra Pak boxes...
In case it helps... UPC number 0 25000 03242 4
Doctor Venkman wrote:So annoyed with my search today. I want this stuff so bad. No place has had it in stock, or even a space on the shelves for it. And the online retailers sell out instantly.

Very frustrated.
Having the exact same problem in Michigan. In fact, as far I can tell there's NO stores carrying it here. Meijer (a big regional retailer) told me it would be up to individual stores if they wanted to carry them. I've called 11 stores....none. :( Most didn't even know what it was until I explained it to them.
Slimered wrote:
Doctor Venkman wrote:
It is a USA exclusive.
Yet they never actually openly admit it. Very, very stupid.
Sure, never openly admit... Yeah...

HEB just had it up again but it sold out fast and Amazon already sold out it's supply again too. Interestingly enough, I found out that Prime Pantry (the division of Amazon Prime that's handling this item) only shows availability based on your location. I was able to buy Ecto Cooler from my Prime Pantry because my local warehouse had some in stock but others were visiting the link and it said that the item was unavailable because their local warehouse didn't have any. If your in a position to refresh HEB and Amazon every 15-20 mins then that's probably your best bet for being able to grab some.
After all of the hype that they drummed up for this product, it's pretty disappointing that it can't be found anywhere. I'm guessing that Coca-Cola didn't do a very good job soliciting Ecto-Cooler to retailers. That would explain why so few stores don't even know what we're asking about and are only dimly aware of the new film.

If Ecto-Cooler is more or less going to be largely available online only for a premium, then I'll likely pass.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

ghostJAR wrote:Ecto coolers are back up on amazon. Here is a link for anyone interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Hi-C-Cooler-Citru ... _it&sr=8-7
Thanks for the link ghostJAR! Just scored my case. :)

Here :crunch: you've earned it! :cool:
ghostJAR liked this
Havoc0213 wrote:
ghostJAR wrote:Looks like only prime member are able to buy them. Just a heads up.
I don't use Amazon enough to justify prime and I've already used my free trial..... This is crap.

And it has sold out again anyway...
Start fixing cell phones and computers. I justified my membership within a couple weeks. ;)
Havoc0213 liked this
so amazon has a 12-pack of cans for $8 but only for prime members (the cans themselves are for prime members only, which is is stupid as hell, you'd think they would have a more expensive option for non prime members) but my prime sub ran out 2 weeks ago, the f#cking irony right? and ebay has the same 12-pack for $42 (someone listed ONE can for $20) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I dont need or want it that bad. if you are an ecto cooler hoarder, you can drown in that sh*t as far as I'm concerned. i'll check my local grocery stores and walmart because I just want to have ONE box or can to see what it tastes like, because the hi-c orange lavaburst has always reminded me of ecto cooler, i dont imagine theres a huge difference. end of rant.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

If you're a gamer, Amazon Prime offers 20% off all game pre-orders... that alone pays off your entire year membership in just a few months, and then you save a ton in the remaining months, and then you eventually start raking in the savings...

HEB has been stocking quite often as well, and if you've never used it before, use HEB4ME for free shipping, which in turn makes it a cheaper option than Amazon...

Also, Amazon Prime Pantry (which Ecto Cooler falls under), is location based... showing "In Stock" in one place doesn't necessarily mean it will say "In Stock" for somebody else...
I managed to find it in my area, thanks to another ghost head. It turns out that HyVee (at least mine) had it in stock but not on the floor. The manager said they were holding it until next month for the movie. A display was sent to them that included slimer. I had to go to customer service and ask if they had any. Nobody knew anything until we got the manager who was aware of it.

Not sure if this is the case with other HyVee stores.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]