pyhasanon wrote: Wait, so you get flagged for ordering 3, and you can't ever order it again through the same account...?!? My understanding is that it's 3 per order, not per customer... Hmmm...
You, the guy wanted to argue with me and say "well it's 3 per account." I said "where does it say that?" He kept saying "well if you order 3, then that's ordered from your account."

So yes, if you want to order more, you have to open a new account, then activate the 30 Day Prime Trial, order your Ecto Cooler, then cancel the trial. Cause that makes sense!

And sure, if you're an ongoing Prime member, then it's just crummy. If you signed up just for this, like I did, and I'm sure many other have, then it feels illegal. The ole Bait and Switch! Sign up for Prime, get Ecto Cooler, well just one order!
I spoke to Amazon, and they told me there was a 7-day waiting period between orders...

Any fellow users willing to trade a 12-pk of cans for some 10-pks of boxes? I was thinking a 3-1 trade would be a fair balance cost wise. Any thoughts?

Edit: by that I mean, I have cans, I'm looking for boxes.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

pyhasanon wrote:
PattyTolen wrote:So this just in, according to Amazon... if you've ordered 3 cases of Ecto Cooler, your account will NOT be able to order anymore! That's it. Each account is limited to 3 cases. Needless to say, we had some words, as it doesn't say that ANYWHERE on the Amazon page! So good luck folks! If you want more than 3 cases, you have to order 3 at a time from different accounts. Luckily Prime offers a 30 day trial. Mwaaa haaaa haaaa
Wait, so you get flagged for ordering 3, and you can't ever order it again through the same account...?!? My understanding is that it's 3 per order, not per customer... Hmmm...

Anywho, I've been a Prime member for over 6 years, so I've reaped many benefits from it, so I'm not worried about it, but that does suck for people who only got Prime for this reason alone...
Confirmed that it's 3 total per customer, per account. Probably an effort to stop scamming. :walterpeck:
Still not an f-ing trace of it in the great state of Michigan. This is a damn nightmare. :/
Threadender liked this
Nothing here in south Florida, either. And no, I don't want to overpay for it on Amazon nor ebay. Maybe I'll luck out and my local Walmarts will carry it, eventually. :sigh:
gamera1968 wrote:Nothing here in south Florida, either. And no, I don't want to overpay for it on Amazon nor ebay. Maybe I'll luck out and my local Walmarts will carry it, eventually. :sigh:
Amazon is 8 bucks a 12 pack... Just register for the free prime trial, then cancel it.

If it's going to be 3 cases per account, it needs to say that. Otherwise, it's Bait and Switch! Come, join our prime account, give us money, then we only let you order a couple cases but didn't tell you!
It looks like Amazon is still In Stock and has been all night, at least where I'm at, considering it's location-based... good sign, I guess?
zeta otaku liked this
Slimered wrote:Still no Ecto Cooler on the Amazon UK site. Why don't they just let us in the UK buy some too? Stuff the fact the company don't want them sold over here, JUST DO IT.
Unfortunately they've said a few times that it's US only with no plans to go outside of the US right now. Maybe you could post a wanted ad on here and find someone willing to part with some and ship it overseas. Shouldn't be too big of a deal if you only want a couple cans. If you want several cases then that might be more difficult plus the shipping cost might be killer due to the weight. Either way, hope you find some!
Hey everyone while not as cheap as Amazon this place seems to keep them in stock pretty good.

http://www.shopritedelivers.com/Hi-C-Gh ... 33810.aspx

I've helped a lot of people get some Ecto Cooler this way.
Slimered wrote:Still no Ecto Cooler on the Amazon UK site. Why don't they just let us in the UK buy some too? Stuff the fact the company don't want them sold over here, JUST DO IT.
I'm honestly not sure why you keep looking. I understand that you want it, but at this point you really need to understand that it's not coming to the UK at this time. They confirmed it, very clearly, that it is a USA exclusive. I'm sure there are some fans on here that would help you out if you ask them. Sure, you'll need to pay to have it shipped, but that's the only way you're going to get it, quite literally.
deadderek liked this
Doctor Venkman wrote:
I'm honestly not sure why you keep looking. I understand that you want it, but at this point you really need to understand that it's not coming to the UK at this time. They confirmed it, very clearly, that it is a USA exclusive. I'm sure there are some fans on here that would help you out if you ask them. Sure, you'll need to pay to have it shipped, but that's the only way you're going to get it, quite literally.
I'm only looking on Amazon in the hope that U.S. Amazon ship some over to UK Amazon and sell them exclusively over here.
troy_225 wrote:I've been looking in northeast Indiana for juice boxes ever since they've been out and no luck here. I've mostly tried Krogers and Wal-Mart. Only luck I've had is the Amazon prime cans.
As far as I know, there isn't a single location in Indiana that has the boxes. I've searched over a dozen stores, including Marsh, Kroger, Walmart, Target, Meijer, Save-A-Lot... there is a Safeway I haven't checked... but they probably don't have any either.

Also, I just got back from Tennessee, and the Walmart and Food City I checked there didn't have Ecto Cooler or Twinkies. Mind boggling. I also called Jungle Jim's in Cincy, and they told me they didn't have any yet as well....
joeghostbuster wrote:still havent found any. where are people finding it, other than online? my local walmart doesnt have it, and i drove an hour to another walmart and a target, neither place had it. maybe im being trolled...
Ouch that's a lot of driving. I suggest calling the stores first to avoid being disappointed.
Reporting in from Upstate New York. (And I mean 10min. from the Canadian Border Upstate) Found these at my local Hannaford. They were hiding on an end cap up on the front end. As you can see, one sleeve of them went quite fast. :cool:

Around $3 for a 10-pack.
deadderek wrote:
joeghostbuster wrote:still havent found any. where are people finding it, other than online? my local walmart doesnt have it, and i drove an hour to another walmart and a target, neither place had it. maybe im being trolled...
Ouch that's a lot of driving. I suggest calling the stores first to avoid being disappointed.
well that wasnt the specific reason we drove over there, but it was one of the things I am always searching for

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]