below_radar_00 wrote:My wife surprised me with an Ecto Cooler cake for my birthday this year! Pretty amazing! She even replaced the 8.45 ounces with 8.02 which is my birthday. I got a good one fellas!

Oh, and the straw is made out of two Key Lime Slime Twinkies. Haha!
Outstanding :).
Anyone have stores that carried Ecto Cooler and have already stopped? I'm hearing from people already that it's been happening...

I hope it's not true, it's the best thing to come out of this reboot. I just wish they had it in the big jug containers. The juiceboxes are delicious but tiny.
nkhex19 wrote:Amazon Prime Pantry is now letting me add 3 cases to an order instead of just a limit of 1.
Yeah but it's ridiculous how much the price jumped.
deadderek wrote:
nkhex19 wrote:Amazon Prime Pantry is now letting me add 3 cases to an order instead of just a limit of 1.
Make sure you're looking at the right link. It's still there for $9 a case of 12 cans. It was around $7 before wasn't it? I don't know that I'd call that jump ridiculous.

There's "other sellers" on Amazon that have it for $28.
Doctor Venkman wrote:
deadderek wrote:
Make sure you're looking at the right link. It's still there for $9 a case of 12 cans. It was around $7 before wasn't it? I don't know that I'd call that jump ridiculous.

There's "other sellers" on Amazon that have it for $28.
1. I'm more than familiar with Prime, Prime Pantry, etc.
2. I have no idea what price I was referring to because the post is 1 month old.

On a related note, ANYONE have idea just how "limited time" Ecto Cooler will be available?
deadderek wrote:Anyone have stores that carried Ecto Cooler and have already stopped? I'm hearing from people already that it's been happening...

I hope it's not true, it's the best thing to come out of this reboot. I just wish they had it in the big jug containers. The juiceboxes are delicious but tiny.
The one store that I had picked up a crapload in the Summer manager told me that they stopped carrying it already. :(
Doctor Venkman wrote:
zeta otaku wrote:Eh, we knew it was gonna happen. Good thing I stocked up on a few more cases ^_^
Yea I figured it would too.

Unfortunately the expiration dates aren't that far out, so extra cases won't last that long anyway.
So what? I say let it expire and drink a box of it 20 years from now. Wine in a box, is what I say!!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]