JayTigran wrote:maybe they should have just done some expansions first and THEN maybe next year unleash a whole new game

BUT, that Statue of Liberty head that fits the minis looks AWESOME!
I like that rollout idea, Jay. That would have been better, imo.

It does. But boy will that take up space in the fig tray. lol.
JayTigran wrote:because people are petty and want to complain about anything I guess?
You've been at this forum as long as I have. :whatever:
JayTigran wrote:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cz ... ts/1566705

Another Social media campaign! The Psychokinetic Surge!

Which, if it unlocks, may have something to do with the WereChicken!
That survey was easy as pie.
JayTigran liked this
YES! We're on the rise! Almost at $650k to unlock :eduardo: Eduardo (Maybe he's Dead) Rivera! Completeing the EGB team!

Werechicken? Sounds like fun!
Ellen Gold "NAUGHTY!" Oh man, she is going to hurl so many creepy little children at us. Let's not forget she briefly escaped the containment unit at the end of Mass Hysteria when Tiamat/Ray cracked the grid.
I know! I was this close to not bother with this campaign at all, because I saw no chance to get Eduardo and all of the Peoplebusters unlocked and without the complete teams I wouldn't have wanted them at all and the base game was gonna be the same as retail so I could have saved money and buy retail.
But now with PB as addon and Eddi almost unlocked I have to get into it and spend over $200 for the complete kit!
Heh, thanks... I've been mulling over a very large scenario where the team has to take out multiple named baddies in order to win. The first game just didn't have foes that would have worked, but now with this? Oh yeah. Plus with Ecto 2, I'm not as concerned about the size of the board I'd need :D

My goal is to make it huge so I can run a 6+ player group where there's enough going on that it isn't super easy and there's plenty of ghosts to trap.
(Also loving the optional trap mechanic!)
I proposed this question on the kickstarter and I'll post it here too

Would the board games be as well received if Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening weren't attached to the project?
I know Erik's is more background with the story in the booklet and what not, but Dan's art is ALL OVER these. It's basically Dan's Artwork the Board Game 1 & 2

For me, it was Dan's art that drew me to it initially, I've been a fan of Dan's work since his initial GB fan art in the mid 2000s
Their involvement has played a big role, and I might not've backed the original if it weren't for the contributions they've made to it.

Like you Jay, I've loved Dan's art for years, and Erik has proven conclusively that he knows how to write the boys in grey. :)
JayTigran liked this
I'm only at the Proton Slinger tier. Still mulling the exclusive add-ons.
JayTigran wrote:Would the board games be as well received if Erik Burnham and Dan Schoening weren't attached to the project?

I know Erik's is more background with the story in the booklet and what not, but Dan's art is ALL OVER these. It's basically Dan's Artwork the Board Game 1 & 2
Hard to say. Depends on the other artists they might have been considering.

They don't like to reveal themselves much and I stopped looking years ago, but there are fans (not just this forum but in general) that don't like Dan's art style. Art is subjective after all.
I'm not a fan of Dan's artwork at all. I think the old RGB artwork looked better and way more detailed. But I got the first game despite I wasn't a fan of the art, because the game looked actually like fun and I'll be getting this one too. I'll get the PS and everything that will not be released to retail(will buy Slimer add-on later)!

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]