Pledge Manager has been delayed a bit, which is fine by me. Gives me some breathing room between Card Payments. :shock:

"Manager Update

We’ve had to push back the start of our Pledge Manager, which will now go live in early June. The reason we’ve changed this date is because of the need to make sure everything is 100% clear and fully tested. We will be giving you further updates about our progress weekly as we get closer to the launch date. This delay will in no way affect the production of the actual game.

Now, pull out your PKE Meters, because even though it has been delayed slightly, the upcoming Pledge Manager will allow you to add some spooky new items to your order."

Happy Friday, busters!

During the GHOSTBUSTERS: THE BOARD GAME II campaign we made the Get Real Pack available as an add-on to our backers. This pack includes The Real Ghostbusters versions of Peter, Ray, Egon, Winston and Janine, all of whom can be used as allies for your team!

But who are The Real Ghostbusters? According to the TV series, they are indeed the “real” incarnations of our favorite team. The movies we all know and love were made based on their exploits (and Peter remains irritated by some casting decisions—particularly that a certain actor looks nothing like him).

In the Get Real mini-series in IDW’s Ghostbusters comics, the Real Ghostbusters are accidentally sent into a parallel dimension during a battle with the primal god Proteus and find themselves meeting their alternate incarnations face-to-face. Now, thanks to the Get Real Pack, the “Reals” can find themselves transported into your game as well! Today, we’re happy to reveal all of the sculpts for these classic cartoon incarnations of our favorite team.
I should have asked on Friday what did everyone end up getting?

I got the
-Early Bird Proton Slinger Tier
-Peoplebusters Pack
-Get Real Pack
-Slimer Expansion
-Firehouse Dice Tower
-Vigo diorama
-Custom card sleeves
Nassik wrote:Done and dusted. Now we settle in for the wait.
At least some of us have August to look forward to in terms of The Board Game with the Impossible Mode gift.
Thanks for the help and bearing with me guys. :) I dropped the extra Louis scenario, and as it warned me the credit could've ended up being lost if I didn't use it, I added the card sleeves, and a second set of Traps. $5 on top didn't seem like much to worry about, really.
Alphagaia, JayTigran liked this
I grabbed the deluxe game, get real and people buster expansions, the dice roller and extra trap minis since I play with more than 4 people often and I think it's a great new mechanic.

I didn't see the need for the alternate Vigo mini and zero interest in the Slimer add on. I'm really upset they couldn't get the rest of the unlocks. I was so looking forward to the Spider Witch as a boss :D

I really can't wait to roll some of these new mechanics into the first game!

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]