The new "Neutrino" Wand Prop from Mattel will be released next week. It is also available for Early Access starting today for those that have a MattyCollector subscription. There is always the looming threat that the Neutrino Wand will sell out before it becomes available to the general public.

Ghostbusters Fans has an early access subscription and will once again be providing a shipping forwarding service for those that live in an area where MattyCollector will not ship, or for those that don't want to deal with MattyCollector on release day. We are making a limited number of Neutrino Wands available for $159.99. The price covers the cost of us purchasing the item, shipping to us, tax, and the cost of new packaging / shipping supplies for forwarding. Shipping to you will be based on calculated rates based on the dimensional size of the box.

Purchase now from the Ghostbusters Fans Shop:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/mattel-neutrino-wand/

Negative vibrations from ectoplasmic entities bumming you out? Give them a positive blast with your Neutrino Wand! Developed with Sony Entertainment, this authentically detailed wand delivers vibrations and a force kickback when blasted, light-meter animations on the base that ramp up or down depending on how high you’ve adjusted the proton stream setting, and an extending tip that lights up with orange, red, and yellow LEDs (does not actually shoot a beam).

The wand’s buttons and switches are loaded with lights and sounds sampled directly from the Ghostbusters™ films, including the main power on/off switch and the proton stream on/off switch, length-adjuster knob, and “blasting” button. And if total protonic reversal is your thing, then you’ll want to cross the streams and see what happens! Fire two Neutrino Wands at each other and watch the lights change color as the light-up meter transforms to a unique pattern and new sounds and vibration are triggered.

Please note that due to the proximity of the release to Christmas, it is unlikely these will arrive before Christmas as we have to wait to receive them, and then to forward them. Please keep this in mind when ordering. We will also be on Christmas hiatus from Dec 23 - Jan 3rd. We will do our best to get these items out before then, but make no guarantees.
For transparency sake.

Each wand costs me $143 with shipping and tax. The remaining $18 goes to buying the custom sized boxes (about $2) & PayPal fees (about $5) and leaves about $10 for me to provide this service.
I have temporarily removed the item from the shop.

Currently MattyCollector is blocking my account from placing any more orders.

I will be investigating this and will report back soon. I do have enough ordered to cover all of those that ordered from me so far.
Kingpin wrote:Maybe they took exception to your constantly highlighting their corrupt and flawed ordering system. :P
Possibly.

Though I was able to place another order using MattyCollector's phone support line. I suspect either their system is/was down, or they are blocking my account through their website. Will try a few other things, because I know it will be a pain to buy everything from their customer service on the phone.
I have added them back into the shop with the note:

"Due to the nature of this item, we will not be able to guarantee orders until they are shipped to us. Refunds will be granted for any order that we are not able to fulfill."

If we are unable to ship your order, we will issue full refunds. We will not cancel orders if people change their minds, since we are ordering these specially for each person.
Kingpin wrote:Fellow Brits: out of curiosity, what did the Proton Gun's shipping cost total to (roughly)?
Just ordered mine and the total came to $235, $159 + $75 shipping.

Thanks AJ for doing this you are a legend.
I received my Paypal invoice at 11:15 am but I have yet to receive an invoice from GBFans. I assume it's all good though since I have the screen printout of the invoice from after the order and the Paypal.
I should also mention that MattyCollector is still blocking me from making payments online.

I believe this is 100% intentional, and something they are actively doing to prevent me personally from ordering.

My cards are all valid, my banks have all been notified and they don't have any authorizations coming in from MattyCollector anymore... meaning MattyCollector isn't even trying to run the cards. No one else is reporting any similar problems. I've tried other computers, other locations, other IP addreses.. the payments all come up as "Failed".

Thankfully I can still order over the phone, but this is going to be a long process.
Is this possibly due to you re-selling on your site? It seems to me that Mattel goes out of their way to make items hard to buy. If there is a item they know 5000 people will buy they will only make 2500 and sell them over priced. At least that is the feeling I get. There are a ton of fans of ghostbusters that would love this stuff, yet Matty takes this elitist way of selling things.
They specifically stopped caring about Ghostbusters Fans (and fans) long ago. We're providing a valuable service to get these products out to as many people as possible. I suppose they favor the eBay scalper over us... the secondary market is just as important to MattyCollector as the primary market. (Hence the reason why they prematurely mark an item as "sold out").

We have also been highly critical of MattyCollector after the number of times we and others have been screwed over. You'd think they would try to improve, or try to make things up to those that have been wronged. Nope. Like I said, they stopped caring. I'm just surprised they would turn away money.
I never received an invoice from GBFans when I ordered the Goggles through you back then either and all went well. So all good. I have an order number and a printout of the confirmation so everything is fine. My Girlfriend placed the order for me so there was no actual association with this account. Thanks for all you guys do. Been a long time lurker around here.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]