Mine still just says shipping info received. My room mate ordered one the Thursday after I ordered mine and his has updated twice; once in Nevada and once in Indiana.

Really hoping it shows up today or I am going to call and see if they can help out any. I would be severely pissed if I didn't get one due to a shipping error. I live in Arkansas BTW.
My shipping shows it leaving Indiana yesterday at 3pm. Its about a 10 hour drive from here in Minneapolis. I'm thinking Saturday or Monday. But shipping updates seem to be out of date when I get a them
Mine showed up today. I love it. It's not perfect by any means but if you ordered the trap and PKE this is what you would expect to receive (or should IMO). A little bit of custom scuplting around the "welds" and some touch up paint will vastly improve the look.

I heard several people complain of the lack of weight, I actually think it feels good. It's about as heavy as my resin gun with no lights or sounds.

My only complaint is it could be louder. But the speaker is on the bottom and easily accessed in the battery compartment so I would like to try running sound to a small amp and larger speaker in the pack if possible. But for now I will get some paint done and pick up a pipe slip connector to get this thing pack ready.
Just received this piece of magic. I've wanted one of these ever since I was 5 and saw one of my favorite movies ever with Venkman and crew blasting away at ghosts. I'm continuously impressed with this thing because it has everything I could want. At first, I didn't like that you had to do a 4 step boot up, but I've since learned that you can skip a few steps by leaving the buttons activated and take 3 instead. It looks more authentic then as well because ALL the lights turn on at once with that sweet "ca-thunk" of the activation sound. I also love that there are blue/purple LEDs in there as well. Those specific colors seem to rotate around the barrel giving it the electricity effect that goes around the main yellow/orange stream in the movie.

I also wanted to note that Matty really is looking ahead to a pack because I was able to plug in my headphones in the the back of the handle. It's essentially a 1/8th inch jack that theoretically would send all the guns sounds into a larger pack with a big speaker and some sound that would really kick. When I plugged it in however, I heard no sound through my headphones, so it would need a specific kind of 1/8th plug. It still fit in there snugly, felt exactly like it I was plugging it into an iPhone or something.

At any rate, I'm sure it's a cheap part, but to go through the trouble of engineering that kind of forward-comparability, I can only hope that a sweet Proton Pack awaits. If they can do a Castle Greyskull, I'm sure they can do one of those. All in all an excellent replica loaded with fun and completely movie accurate sounds.
Higgs1 wrote:My shipping says 12/16 shipping info received, arrived today, shipping not updated lol

No worries, arrived in one piece and I'm happy with it.
Ya mine says the same thing yet I haven't received it yet. Not to happy right now. I need it before the New year to stop Vigo =P
ProtonPack83 liked this
So I bought 3 of these on the 16th, literally minutes after the sale started. Matty promised to get these to us by Xmas if ordered before 2pm or whatever the time frame was. Well I got one of them on Xmas eve and the other two today. This kinda pissed me off however because I was told by Digital River that they were all shipped together and that I should be getting them by Xmas.
So MLI have been tracking my wand and last place it shows is Indiana. How ever it no longer list it as in transit and now shows it as departed. Anyone know what that could mean?
ecto88mph wrote:So MLI have been tracking my wand and last place it shows is Indiana. How ever it no longer list it as in transit and now shows it as departed. Anyone know what that could mean?
Left the depot? UPS or USPS?
Its being shipped by cornerstone logistics. So I have been using their site. USPS has it in their system but list it as "pre-shipment". I had tracked it from sparks, NV to fisher, IN. The whole time it has listed its over all status as in transit. Now it list it as departed. I think its bad when its been 4 days with no updates from Indiana a 9 hour drive. Not trying to be so crazy about this but I really want a estimated delivery day so I don't have a large expensive looking package sitting on my steps for too long.
Did anyone else in Canada order a wand from gbfans? im trying to figure out how to find a number to call to find out where this wand is. Says it went through customs on the 28th and nothing has been updated since. I had also ordered one from matty and it was here within 4 days. Same went for my bro who ordered a pair of goggles on Friday and he got them today. The wand I ordered through here is for him and I would like to find out where it is for him. If anyone has any ideas on who I should call regarding this I would greatly appreciate any info yous could give. Thanks.
venkman30 wrote:Did anyone else in Canada order a wand from gbfans? im trying to figure out how to find a number to call to find out where this wand is. Says it went through customs on the 28th and nothing has been updated since.
Your local post office.

It may also still be in customs.

That can take a few days / weeks.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]