Customs doesn't have a tracking system in place. Worst case Ontario (see what I did there) is its hung up in the myriad that is the Mississauga postal facility or Vancouver PF.
If there is a customs COD for it, it'll be delivered to your closest Canada Post place likr at a Shoppers Drug Mart et al
Thanks for the info guys. I finally found it. It went from Vancouver to Montreal which is past me and is now back tracking to where I live. This gun has almost traveled across Canada. Says it should be delivered on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Just be careful guys. I got mine on the 22nd of December, and have been using on and off since then, however today I noticed the vibration on mine seemed not so harsh. I thought little of it, as I suspected it was probably just the batteries. After I used it some more times throughout today the vibration stopped altogether. I the put in more NEW batteries, and not only does the vibration not work, but the motor that extends the barrel no longer functions either.

Sound and other activation switches seem uneffected, I need to pull the tip manually in and out now. There is a delay when starting up the wand with the tip already extended, however the interesting thing is I can now fire the wand with the barrel in.

Anyway just letting you guys know to be careful, as it looks like these motors can ware out easily.
Clark Kent wrote:Just be careful guys. I got mine on the 22nd of December, and have been using on and off since then, however today I noticed the vibration on mine seemed not so harsh. I thought little of it, as I suspected it was probably just the batteries. After I used it some more times throughout today the vibration stopped altogether. I the put in more NEW batteries, and not only does the vibration not work, but the motor that extends the barrel no longer functions either.

Sound and other activation switches seem uneffected, I need to pull the tip manually in and out now. There is a delay when starting up the wand with the tip already extended, however the interesting thing is I can now fire the wand with the barrel in.

Anyway just letting you guys know to be careful, as it looks like these motors can ware out easily.

Wow dude that sucks, you could just leave the barrel out all of the time. It seems that most throwers are built that way anyways.

On a somewhat similar note: Anyone know what the battery life is like on these? I only ask because im going to be using it at a con this summer. If it last for a long long time I will be very liberal with the usage of it, but if its limited so will my use of it.
Neutrino wand arrived today. Works perfect. Since this one was for my brother I waited until he was done work and let him open it. He was so excited to open it. He even brought brand new batteries. As soon as he got the batteries in it he fired it all up, looked at me befor he actually tried to fire it and said let's cross the streams first. I gotta say its a neat lil feature. All in all he was just like a lil kid in love with it. Thanks so much AJ.
For anyone in the UK that bought from GBFans, mine arrived a couple of days ago. Customes was £32.12.

It is certainly a cool toy but needed a few extra touches to make it an 'epic creation'. Can't beleive they didn't bother to mould the banjo in gold. Still, after painting that bit and adding some wear and tear marks it does look a lot more awesome, suprising the difference it makes really.

The rumble feature I don't think is good at all. Don't feel it that much and just makes to much noise, wish Matty saved themselve a few quid and dropped that feature. Hoping someone works out how to open it up and take that out!.

I have had one problem with it. Wondering if anyone else has. The light on the tip have stopped working properly. Now it just lights up a dull blue colour. It lit up properly once more but has been back to the dull blue ever since. The light also doesn't always go out when you stop firing (the sound does). I just put a new set of batteries in as I thought that might have sorted it but no luck.
The motor that extends the barrel in my wand isn't 100% ok too. When I switch the wand on the motor doesn't have enough strength to extend the barrel (the light's intensity even diminish while it is trying). As if batteries were low. But I've recharged the batteries with no change.

The weird thing is that after a few minutes of using the extension/retraction switch, it starts working ok. And if I switch the wand off with the barrel extended, when switch it on again, the barrel retracts first and then it extends fine. Strange.
This matty wand has made me want to build a good one now. So far with my matty wand I have noticed my front barrel is abit loose and the one black knob on the left side of the wand is loose as well as the clippard valve. Nothing that some epoxy can't fix tho. Other then that and the tip extends and retracts when u flip the first power switch my wand seems to work great.
I've been thinking. To make a movie accurate pack with matty's wand wouldn't it be sufficient to, say, connect AJ's pack light kit (blue bar and 4 red lights) to the on/off switch (or the activate switch) in the wand? In the movie, the lights just blink at the same rate. So I guess an on off switch connected to the wand should be all it took.

The other necessary step should be to figure how to amplify the wand's sound and install a speaker in the pack to play the wand's sounds?

I'd miss the constant rumble sound, though.
portugueseGB wrote:I've been thinking. To make a movie accurate pack with matty's wand wouldn't it be sufficient to, say, connect AJ's pack light kit (blue bar and 4 red lights) to the on/off switch (or the activate switch) in the wand? In the movie, the lights just blink at the same rate. So I guess an on off switch connected to the wand should be all it took.
I've brought this up a few times throughout these Matty threads.
portugueseGB liked this
storms54 wrote:Does it cost extra to ship to canada?
Yes due to distance and potential brokerage fees and applicable duties and taxes.

Most have been lucky to not been charged duties and taxes by the jagoffs at customs....but if it happens it happens.
Jolly RogerVF84 wrote:
Rodimus wrote:i noticed the welding from handle to the box could have been handled better: right at the split of handle its like they stopped with the weathered look.
I used the "Revell 90" color for more weathering. Now it looks fine :)
can u pick it up at any hobby shop? i really wanna change it.
Krenzy wrote:
portugueseGB wrote:I've been thinking. To make a movie accurate pack with matty's wand wouldn't it be sufficient to, say, connect AJ's pack light kit (blue bar and 4 red lights) to the on/off switch (or the activate switch) in the wand? In the movie, the lights just blink at the same rate. So I guess an on off switch connected to the wand should be all it took.
I've brought this up a few times throughout these Matty threads.

Found it, you suggest the Activate button. Thanks. Having this orphan wand is making me want to build another proton pack...

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]