This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Just a short cameo of the Ecto-1 in Taylor Swift's Sony commercial for the Sony TX7 Cybershot camera.

Thanks to Nightmarejoe for the heads up.
They also have other Sony owned properties such as the Wheel of Fortune wheel.

Its to imply that Sony is this huge warehouse that shuffles around its huge properties. In reality it was all done with green screens, and hell its even possible that, that wasn't the real Ecto-1 but like a Hallmark Christmas ornament.
Starting to see more and more signs of Ghostbusters again in advertising and in the market.
Very strange, and odd.
And about the girl, I'm glad I don't freak out about celebrities..
If she walked by I'd be like:
Me: "Is that the girl that one drunk dude made a huge scene about that one other girl's music video?"
Buddy: " Yeah man, that's Taylor Swift!!"
Me: "Oh, Neat.."
[keeps walking]
CPU64 wrote:Very strange, and odd.
And about the girl, I'm glad I don't freak out about celebrities..
If she walked by I'd be like:
Me: "Is that the girl that one drunk dude made a huge scene about that one other girl's music video?"
Buddy: " Yeah man, that's Taylor Swift!!"
Me: "Oh, Neat.."
[keeps walking]

She looks like a Dr Seuss character.....Its weird.

I wonder which way a swift would go...
guardian wrote:Starting to see more and more signs of Ghostbusters again in advertising and in the market.

I totally agree with this statement! I was at Disneyland yesterday and I counted FIVE people wearing GB Logo T-shirts. Three dudes...One was on a Chick and another was on a little kid! You know it's coming back around when you see the little ones sporting them! Something's in the air me thinks!
bpontheair wrote:
kind2311 wrote:gbmatt came
Indeed. Taylor was across the street from my office today. He flipped out when I sent him a photo of her 20 feet away from me. I wish I could've let him know ahead of time.
Congrats, you've just killed Matt by making his heart implode. Well played, sir.

Love the Kanye West thing. Nice job.

The car CGI? No doubt. Those windows are too black all the way around, and the back of it looks like it begins as an M&M and ends as a Superior. Weird. AJ's probably onto something about it being an ornament or something.
Fifthrider wrote:The car CGI? No doubt. Those windows are too black all the way around, and the back of it looks like it begins as an M&M and ends as a Superior. Weird. AJ's probably onto something about it being an ornament or something.
Actually it does look more like a Superior in the backend. I wonder if that is just because of the resolution.
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]