'80s_horror wrote: September 16th, 2018, 8:46 am Grrr. I hope I'll have my meter in time for NY Comic Con. I even went to the two Spirit stores in my area. Nothing.
Sorry to hear that! I received mine this past week so hopefully yours ships out soon.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

NickFame13 wrote: September 16th, 2018, 6:13 pm There are 5 in stock on Amazon... And they're Prime!
I dont know why I didnt look there in the first place...
Just snagged 2 on Amazon, gonna cancel my Spirit order. I pre-ordered 2 months ago, and keep getting excuses from them. Ridiculous.
Joey Salamander wrote: September 17th, 2018, 3:18 pm
'80s_horror wrote: September 16th, 2018, 7:33 pm Thanks for the heads-up, Nick! I went with Prime, and should have it by Wednesday! I sent an email to Spirit, telling them to cancel my pre-order. It had been over a month!
Where did you find their email address? I didn’t
see it on the website.
It's GuestServices@spirithalloween.com. I got it from my PayPal invoice.
Ordered one from Amazon when they had one left in stock, but apparently they sold it before I hit complete because my expected delivery date is Sept 24-25.

Also: The order I put in with Spirit directly was cancelled. Soooooo that sucks. Other people that have ordered a PKE meter from Spirit, watch your emails!
I'm not bragging, just an update. Mine shipped today 9/20. I was also told the 30th. I got my trap yesterday and shipping was 10/10 on that. My goggles also shipped today. Just kinda giving an odd idea of shipping. I live in Maryland, postal code 21001. Hope this helps.
My pre-order for two of the spirit PKE Meters (one to use, one to either keep as a spare, or use at con events at the booth to let kids hold during photo ops with our group members) shipped out finally on Wednesday 9-19. I had been looking at local spirit halloween stores hoping to find another one to give as a gift to one of the members in my group that is getting married at the end of October, but never had any luck. I had ran across the ecto goggles, traps and proton packs, but never found the PKE Meters even though I've seen folks in other states who have found them in the stores.
I ordered from amazon after I heard spirit halloween was cancelling the preorders. Sure enough mine was cancelled two days later. The amazon one should be here next tuesday.

They are currently for sale in the spirit hallowen store with no shipping delay listed though.
My pke meter showed up yesterday so I was finally able to play with it a bit. Although not screen accurate, I do like it alot. 1 light on each arm doesnt work but otherwise it works. Maybe the wiring is loose? At some point I'll open it up but for right now it's fine.
I got mine yesterday. All the lights on one arm work but the other arm has NO lights working. I'm torn between tearing it apart to try and fix it and lube the gears and returning it assuming one of the local stores has any in stock.

edit: Took mine apart, turned out the wire harness was unplugged inside the arm. Plugged it in and now all but one led works. Just a note, They glued the arms together at the mid point as well as the 2 visible screws.
Last edited by Veeb0rg on September 26th, 2018, 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]