By TK5759
Just got an email for the Mattel Vault today and lo and behold....the PKE Meter is in there. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but it's not allowing me to purchase it. I think I can spare the $65 for a PKE meter...

Anybody else seeing this and having the same problem? Solution?
Pseudodonn7, JTWingless liked this
By deadderek
Can anyone screenshot the email?

I'd certainly hope Mattel would bring back the PKE Meter. We could all use more affordable ones that's for sure.

Of course they'll almost instantly sell out. :(

Be nice if the franchises were given a special pre-order. :)
By deadderek
Jcleverly76 wrote:Here's the matty link.

http://shop.mattel.com/shop/en-us/ms/co ... eter-r6262
Yet you can't actually order it.
By deadderek
It's not actually available for purchase. I can't recall where but someone said Mattel told them it was up there so that people would know the product exists.
By Wolf7969
I found the same thing on the website as well. Took a shot and called customer service for the Mattel Vault. The woman I spoke with had no idea that the item existed, or really any other information about it. Though she did give me the number to Mattel's customer relations. Just got off the phone with them. There is no information on if the PKE is getting brought back, but said she was logging the inquiry and said if they received enough calls they could start reproducing it. The number is 18004325437
Noremon liked this
By deadderek
Wolf7969 wrote:I found the same thing on the website as well. Took a shot and called customer service for the Mattel Vault. The woman I spoke with had no idea that the item existed, or really any other information about it. Though she did give me the number to Mattel's customer relations. Just got off the phone with them. There is no information on if the PKE is getting brought back, but said she was logging the inquiry and said if they received enough calls they could start reproducing it. The number is 18004325437
Interesting. I wonder if Matty still has the license/rights to do so though? Also if it's a matter of interest I think if all the franchises out there decided to blow up their customer service at once we could possibly pull it off.

Heaven knows we could use some affordable PKE meters again.
By ccv66
Out of everything, seems like the pke is the hardest prop to reproduce. Short of buying a Iona polisher and building one from scratches, there s no kits. Should be a market for it. Also the trap sold out in a day.. probably go ahead and make another run of those too

Should get their email and blow that up too
deadderek liked this
By deadderek
Pseudodonn7 wrote:It's still there!
It's not available for sale, they're just lazy and not removing the listing.
By ccv66
Man at one point Matty was selling them for $45, but you don't have many other options. So if you want one, your stuck paying. Seen some on eBay from 200-$400usd, not sure what they're actually getting. $260 might be fair, not sure if your getting a buddy deal though. If Mattel ever re-releases them, you'll loose your butt off it.
By Pokerking
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

theres this site where you can enter an item and it will give you the average price it sell at across 3rd party sellers ie amazon and ebay... for th moment the pke average in canada is 425. ill probably just wait to see the one Ben from BenofKent is working on. It will probably be higher quality as well

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]