By Chris Brewin
Hey folks,

Subject says it all really; I'm wondering if anyone has 3D printer files for the 84/89 movie PKE. I'm a new "independent contractor" and the Matty toys are astronomically expensive now and the boot polishers are nearly impossible to find now, so I was thinking of trying to commission someone to print one for me... if I can find the files.

Thanks!
-C
zeta otaku liked this
By J2Metal
I found this. Its not 100% accurate (wings are a bit wide) but i had the faceplate and arms printed out to try and mod into the Iona polisher i just bought and it seems pretty good. Its cut into a lot of parts but if you are good with necessary software and have a big enough printer you could probably fix it or just epoxy the thing together like the author seems to intend.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1836756/#files
That's pretty much exactly what I was looking for! With how hard a decent PKE is to find/make, I was actually thinking of developing a more modern, "tactical" PKE that could attach to the neutrona wand to allow for easier scan-and-blast. But this will likely solve my problem. You rock!

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]