By KGC
Hello guys, I have a problem with the PKE of mattel.
After inserting the batteries, the device is operating normally, all the LEDs and the sounds are good, the only thing wrong is the side bars, do not get up.
I did many tests but unfortunately there is no way to make it go, it crushing it right than the left.
In light of the results, I decided to open it and check the motor, to my great regret, I found that the motor no longer goes. I understand that it comes to this because if I press the button, and touch the starter with a screwdriver it starts to turn, otherwise it stays still, I have to necessarily give him a little push to the gear to make sure that this beginning to turn.
What I ask is this, no way to fix it?
There are spare parts for the PKE? Where you could find?
Thank you very much!
By windycitywarrior71
in the thread right below this I am describing the very same issue you are having, i have not had a response or figured out a way to fix it at this time. But we are having the same issues!
By KGC
I finally opened the PKE and found that did not work . The smaller engine was not running , I unsoldered all components and bought a new engine . All perfect! She has returned to work as usual !

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]