For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By Ghostytheghost
The source is actually a PS2 ISO, but it's got the voice lines from both Realistic and Stylized versions, despite being packed on a PS2 disc. This means it also has the lines from the scrapped Thanksgiving Day Parade level. Check it out, and possibly use some of the dialogue for an animation or something. Cheers!
DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zhoptc24e ... s.zip/file
mrmichaelt, One time liked this
One time wrote: July 11th, 2018, 4:19 am Awesome!!

I swear the stylized version has extended dialogue on each scene compared to the realistic versions!!
Yeah, it's funny how I got all of them from a Playstation 2 disc.
Also, the Realistic version of the 'world we live in' line is actually cut off in the game. The rest of the file has Peter also say "we BARELY burned her". The file name is "diag_peter_ht1_f_020_a", while the variant in the Stylized version has a B instead of an A.
By One time
Ghostytheghost wrote: July 11th, 2018, 5:20 am
One time wrote: July 11th, 2018, 4:19 am Awesome!!

I swear the stylized version has extended dialogue on each scene compared to the realistic versions!!
Yeah, it's funny how I got all of them from a Playstation 2 disc.
Also, the Realistic version of the 'world we live in' line is actually cut off in the game. The rest of the file has Peter also say "we BARELY burned her". The file name is "diag_peter_ht1_f_020_a", while the variant in the Stylized version has a B instead of an A.
I knew I wasn't imagining things!!

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]