For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
Hello everyone, Rookie Logan here, and BOY Ghostbusters for the Nintendo DS... Was honestly a bit of a dissapointment. Though it WAS made on the DS, I feel that it wasn't pushed to it's maximum potential. To be honest, it's practically almost a REMAKE OF GHOSTBUSTERS ON THE NES.
Flaws
[*]While you were driving around trying to get to your destination, the cars are SO FREAKING HARD to avoid!
[*] Ghosts literally roam the streets, and it's such a hassle to try and catch them while your avoiding cars.
[*] It's a top-down game, so you have to use the touch screen to shoot your Neutrona Wands.
[*] Each ghostbuster had only four spots in their inventory.
[*] NO ROOKIE.

While the game had flaws, it had charms too.
[*] 70 percent of gameplay is literally doing routine ghostbusting jobs. (Which I do appreciate, since all the other versions lacked this.
[*] you never ran out of gas
[*] you can repair the Ecto-1 whenever it's damaged
[*] You don't have to buy your equipment, but instead make new equipment
[*]You get a reputation meter, which goes down if you decline calls, and up when you bust the ghosts
[*] Each Ghostbuster has their own ability. For example, Peter can lead the civillians out of a ghost infested area without them running off.
This game had me entertained and pissed off for 7 weeks straight trying to beat the whole game. Unfortunately, I lost the Game Card about a year ago, so I can't really tell you much more about it. This is probably the most hated version of the Ghostbusters videogame by far. And I know that this was a very short review, but what am I supposed to do about it? Nothing else can really be said about this game.
3 stars.
Doing routine Ghostbusting jobs? I would have liked an open world game that is basically this. You do routine busts, but as you do, a bigger story builds up. Kinda like GTA but PG-13 and the missions are random busts while we follow one bigger story.
If you have an Android you can play it free . (But almost unplayable without a controller) Playing it was a struggle for me. I've played almost 20 different Ghostbusters video games if you count all the different platforms and mobile and the NDS was the only one i wanted to stop playing instantly.. Good idea , executed poorly. But I heard the parade scene ,that was cute from all the other games, is in the NDS version. so I'll have to grind through it at some point
Noremon liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]