For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
Just downloaded it not long ago, I think it's adorable. The obvious joke about Venkman's stiff arms and legs made me like it even more, lol.
Something to play as a time-killer or introduce to little future 'busters.
pferreira1983 liked this
By Seth Rex
This is gonna sound silly, but I would pay for a console version of this game...but with more locations. It took me quite a few playthroughs to realize the stairs are never the same each time you play it. Ccv66, I think today I got over 300, I got pretty high in the waves, and was just blasting ghosts.
ccv66 liked this
Seth Rex wrote:This is gonna sound silly, but I would pay for a console version of this game...but with more locations. It took me quite a few playthroughs to realize the stairs are never the same each time you play it. Ccv66, I think today I got over 300, I got pretty high in the waves, and was just blasting ghosts.
You could just play Lego Ghostbusters via Lego Dimensions. Both games are the same.
By ccv66
I don't think I'm beating 625 anytime soon, but I got something to shoot for. Lego dimensions is better, hard to beat the open world with the sound track.. But the playmobile is free accessible, simple and fun. A good phone game
Aw, come on. No photoshop. You can boost it on the map that has two ladders from floor 2 to 3. Stay at the bottom of the left ladder whenever your health is low and only shoot purple, green and Slimers. I usually sacrifice a hit point to run upstairs and load that containment unit, the middle one is easy to load. Wait for the library ghost to run by and jump to the bottom floor activating the final containment unit and use the special power up to clear the way back to the 2and floor.
ccv66 liked this
Seth Rex wrote:I'm kind of curious. Is anyone still playing this in 2022? I was playing it today while my mom was at the doctor's.
Oh yeah 5 years later and I still play it when I can and I still find it very addictive. :):):)
ccv66 liked this
By ccv66
It's a fun simple game to come back to , but as soon as you get to a certain point, your stop playing and start just managing and it's no longer a challenge. I'll have to look at some screen shots, I think I went to 9,999 ghost seeing if it would roll over. I ended up getting bored and quitting. Once you figure out how to exploit it it kind of takes the fun out of it. Be nice if Playmobil went back and changed it up. I got my enjoyment out of it though

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]