For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By Sav C
On the River of Slime level there is a slime pump thing that is a cylinder about ten feet in diameter. It has four spinning discs on it, one on each side. It is in a semicircle room, the entrance and exits are gates. I can get in the room but can't get the second gate open to exit the room. I've been stuck here for three or four years, and any help would be greatly appreciated (I'm in no rush, obviously.) I'm playing the Wii version if that matters.

I figure it's pretty rare to be stuck on a level this long, so feel free to make jokes.

...And people say the game is too short ;)
By Sav C
Kingpin wrote:Where in the game are you? Are you on Shandor's Island, or beneath the Museum?
It's on Shandor's island, I think the level is called the River of Slime, but I'm not quite sure. There's a slime pump with a disc on each side that spins.

Surprisingly I was able to complete the museum level, but that was eons ago.
I believe that you have to freeze the disks when they turn to a certain symbol. Use your stasis stream to freeze the Disks on the symbols that are featured above each disk. All three disks have to be lined up with the symbols that are shown above the disks for the slime level to drop and for you to proceed. You will come to 3 of these machines and on the third machine one of the disks will be missing. You will have to find the missing disk slime it and use your capture stream to place the disk in it's missing slot. After this you do the same thing you did with the last two and stasis steam the disks on the appropriate symbols. I hope this helps and make sense. :):):)
Sav C liked this

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]