For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By thewoe
Hey guys, i recently played through the single player again due to the new hype around the franchise due to the new movie, just wondering how many of you out there got the platinum back in the day? I got it back in 2009 after playing hundreds of matches in multiplayer due to certain trophys being glitched, its a shame the Multiplayer was taken down as i used to love playing with others and using the different outfits etc...

Here is my screen shot:

and for the sake of it my sanctum of slime 100% screen shot :)

mrmichaelt liked this
By GBfan_CH
Wow! Good work. That must have been some hours you put in. There can't be more than a handful of people out there who can boast that achievement.

I played it on PC mostly and therefore had no multiplayer. *sad face*
By thewoe
I spent god knows how many hours in multiplayer, i had to get 3 other guys from ps3trophies.org to help with the fully complete all jobs on every map trophy.

I remeber when my last trophy popped i was playing a game of Slam dunk the round ended and the "Overachiever" trophy popped then the platinum, i was soooo happy as i thought it was bugged out on me :)

Its a damn shame the multiplayer no longer works on ps3 as it was so much fun.
Last edited by thewoe on July 24th, 2016, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GBfan_CH
I bought the PS3 version (and the wii) but never got to the multiplayer. Still played the heck out of all three versions in single player. Trails off in the latter stages but the first three missions are outstanding even seven years later.

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]

I'd use some putty. Yeah. I'm sorry, I'm not […]

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]