For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
Hey Everyone!

So I've been working on a custom game console for the past 2 years.

I built it out of a PC and a Frontend called HyperSpin. I recently created a video to show others what it could do and why I was so intent on getting it to work.

Naturally part of that means... Ghostbusters 3 is included. (About 30 min in)

Fun fact, it plays in 3D on this if you turn the setting on. :)

https://youtu.be/VaElS7cYv7E
Well Xenia is making progress as a great X360 emulator.

However, it's not quite this good yet haha. What you are seeing there is actually the PC version of the game. It just boots up through the menu like that.

HyperSpin has some great features. I use very little of them and my themes are very simplified. However I kept everything uniform and unique yet simple and easy.

It can work with any USB controller. I primarily use a USB Sega Saturn pad for the 2D games, and crack out the X360 wireless controller when I wanna use analogue sticks. However, I've got USB NES, Genesis, SNES that all work. Gamecube adapter works. Hook a WiiMote up to it for those games. Keyboard for things like Typing of the Dead. Anything with a right-stick will emulate the mouse.

Working on adding DualShock 3/4 to it, and if I can Original Xbox's Duke for the 6-button layout, oh and the N64 to USB adapter I need too so I can use my controllers modded with the gamecube sticks.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]