For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By dreedreedree
Hello, first off I'd like to say that I really love ghostbusters and was very happy to purchase this game again after I got a new xbox.I understand the game is a little old now but I was wondering if anyone still has any of the DLC codes left for this game, or if they have an account for xbox are willing to license transfer or sell the account, thanks!
By Kingpin
Sell/licence an account just for the DLC codes? That seems a little extreme (and I don't see that happening).

Don't DLC codes have an expiration date of some sort? If so, I'd be surprised if any of them would still be working 7 years after the game was released.
By dreedreedree
Thank you both for your help and optimism, I'm glad after all these years I can finally play with a flight suit in game. It should be pretty damn cool. Thanks again I knew I could count on fellow ghostbusters fans.
By Jiggly
dreedreedree wrote:Thank you both for your help and optimism, I'm glad after all these years I can finally play with a flight suit in game. It should be pretty damn cool. Thanks again I knew I could count on fellow ghostbusters fans.
Hello,

how were you able to get your hands on a code for that? Could you help me with that maybe? Thank you!

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]