For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By Sammyt
Ive been looking for some people to cross the streams with :cool:

GT is KLFC2008
By BigC
GT is raeBigC
By ProtonCharger
i do when i need to look at a pack for reference or want to screw around before bed.

TheManWOAName7

but i prefer playing red dead redemption.
By mattbowen7
I'm up for playing if you still need achievements for online I'll help my gt is xXmattman89Xx

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Dave McFly
same here game tag is davemcfly85 (I have the game for 360 and PS3 so I have my 'bases covered')
By Dave McFly
cool ford, as soon as i get my GOLD account back on my 360 I would love to play GB with ya ;).
By Clark HD
Hey all my very first post on the forum.

Big GB fan and had the game when it first came out back in 2009 and loved it but it got traded in for something a few years ago. Bought it back today as I'm a bit hyped about building my first proton pack for a fancy dress party soon.

If anyone still plays it I'd love to get involved online I remember how much fun it was but at the moment getting in to games is a struggle.

My GT is Clark I HD

Xbox 360 gamer also play a lot of Gears 3.

Thanks to all.
By CPU64
Ford wrote:I still play it GHOSTBUSTERS84
Ha! I remember trying to get that gamertag and being unavailable. :3

But its almost impossible to find people playing GB online. Last time I found 2 other people playing.

Chris
By Garvin Ghostbuster
Clark HD wrote:Hey all my very first post on the forum.

Big GB fan and had the game when it first came out back in 2009 and loved it but it got traded in for something a few years ago. Bought it back today as I'm a bit hyped about building my first proton pack for a fancy dress party soon.

If anyone still plays it I'd love to get involved online I remember how much fun it was but at the moment getting in to games is a struggle.

My GT is Clark I HD

Xbox 360 gamer also play a lot of Gears 3.

Thanks to all.
You should hit me up at Gears. My GT is Stroker359

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By belldandy4087
I.play gbtvg when ever I need to destress. FSBS4087 if want to bust some ghosts

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Fero
But its almost impossible to find people playing GB online. Last time I found 2 other people playing.
Sooo true. Nowadays I can't find a single person in there. Hit me up in GB some time. GT is Moonwalker28
By SnidderEcto1
I play gbtvg all the time on 360.. my gt is SnidderEcto1

I plat a lot of wwe12 and wrestling games too.. I make a lot of gb stuff on there too!

Sent from my Ally using Ghostbusters Fans on Android

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]