For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By DazWan
I'm still working on the xbl ach for GB TVG and SoS hit me up my GT is DazWan but plz send message with friend req so I know what its for
By SnidderEcto1
Amyone play wwe12? I have a lot of ghostbusters stuff in the community creations! I've made , rings, logos, slimer,stay puft, pke meter, proton pack, and more! Just download if you want them.. but please please please! Rate my stuff please!

Sent from my Ally
By RagingDullahan
Yeah, I'm still playing this game. I need 3 achievements, no job to big, gozers most wanted, and over achiever. Most of my gamer friends think I'm crazy since this game came out in 2009 but guess what?! Team Fortress 2 came out in 2007 and a lot of people still play that OLD game, lol. My game tag on xbl is Cryomesh and sorry I don't have a mic that works.
By kevinj319
Not to be contrary, but Payday and No Job Too Big are the only glitched ones. They did fix it, but only sort of. If you met the criteria before installing the patch, you are screwed. Like me. Those are the only two I need, and I can't get them. But, if you didn't meet the criteria before the patch, it is possible to get those two.
By Jody Coates
I still play alot on the weekends and nightly after 11:30pm on weeknights (After Work)

Gamertag : HavocAndMalice
By o0Ecto1A0o
kevinj319 wrote:Not to be contrary, but Payday and No Job Too Big are the only glitched ones. They did fix it, but only sort of. If you met the criteria before installing the patch, you are screwed. Like me. Those are the only two I need, and I can't get them. But, if you didn't meet the criteria before the patch, it is possible to get those two.

Are you sure? Everything i read says that they have not fixed those glitches yet. I do not think they ever will. You would think they would but I guess the people at atari are still trying to make the pizza at chuck e cheese good instead of looking out for customers. :sigh:
By Some_Guy
o0Ecto1A0o wrote:
kevinj319 wrote:Not to be contrary, but Payday and No Job Too Big are the only glitched ones. They did fix it, but only sort of. If you met the criteria before installing the patch, you are screwed. Like me. Those are the only two I need, and I can't get them. But, if you didn't meet the criteria before the patch, it is possible to get those two.

Are you sure? Everything i read says that they have not fixed those glitches yet. I do not think they ever will. You would think they would but I guess the people at atari are still trying to make the pizza at chuck e cheese good instead of looking out for customers. :sigh:
They released a patch and it was still glitched. That's also an obscenely harsh comment directed at Atari and Terminal Reality.

You do realize that the team that finished up the Ghostbusters game was disbanded, right? Not to mention, like I said in the 'DLC' Thread They don't have the money to pay said employees to fix a patch to allow you to gain a completely worthless achievement from a game that released in 2009 to which less than half of a percent of Online players actually play.

It's like every single thread about the video game is turning into "Let's bash Atari and Terminal Reality"
By o0Ecto1A0o
Oh, Come on. Really? If it involves Chuck E Cheese pizza it can't be that serious. I was making a joke about Atari and Chuck E Cheese and their pizza. If you need help with it just let me know.

On a more serious note. Maybe the "less than half of a percent of Online players actually play" want to "gain a completely worthless achievement from a game that released in 2009" Maybe if they fix it more people will play! Just an idea!!
By Some_Guy
If people wanted to play; they'd be playing regardless of the broken achievement and the game wouldn't be in bargain bins currently across the states.

Once again - The team is disbanded, Atari isn't going to wrangle them all back together again to fix something in a dead online community. It's pointless to fix it at this point. Will it happen? Who knows, but I doubt it. What I do know is that whining about it here won't get it fixed.
By o0Ecto1A0o
I don't know why a lot of people in these forums are so serious. Yes, we all know they won't fix it. Yes, people don't play the game. Yes, we all now know that the team is disbanded, like in LOTR. There are people out there who are frustrated and might not know all the facts. just let them vent there frustrations. who cares, joking and sarcasm are not all bad. I thought this site is supposed to be fun. lets keep it that way! Go Team!!!!!
By Ghostgryphon
o0Ecto1A0o wrote:I don't know why a lot of people in these forums are so serious. Yes, we all know they won't fix it. Yes, people don't play the game. Yes, we all now know that the team is disbanded, like in LOTR. There are people out there who are frustrated and might not know all the facts. just let them vent there frustrations. who cares, joking and sarcasm are not all bad. I thought this site is supposed to be fun. lets keep it that way! Go Team!!!!!
Well said.

Sent from my DROIDX using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By kevinj319
They did try to fix it, but it didn't work, not fully. And only after the community nagging them forever. And after Atari telling us it wasn't broken, and we just weren't good enough at the game, while pointing us to hacked gamer profiles with 1000 points on the game as "proof" that it wasn't broken. This didn't help Atari's public image. They were complete dicks about the whole thing LONG before the community turned on them.

The whole thing is on Atari. Terminal Reality did a great job with the game but did not design the multiplayer. Threewave did, and they are not around anymore if I'm not mistaken. Terminal Reality wanted to patch the game but Atari needed to approve it.

It's not about how some people value getting all the achievements and some think they are pointless, it's about making a quality product and standing by it. So IMHO, it should have been fixed and there is no excuse for it. I say this fully realizing that "should have" is past-tense since, for the most part, the game is dead. I knew the game was never going to be fixed when the long-awaited patch was a failure.

I think some DLC, new multiplayer levels, new ghosts, etc, could have kept the game alive, and perhaps stirred up interest in a sequel. Atari made it pretty clear through their actions, however, that they were just interested in attempting to break even, denying anything was broken, and forgetting it ever existed. And that's what really irks me, much moreso than some glitched achievements.
By ProtonCharger
I never cared about the achievements, playing with my buddies is what keeps me coming back.

You achievement and dlc update people are just a bunch of whiners. You all don't seem like much fun to play this or any game with.
By troy_225
I've bought a Xbox 360 after they shut down the ps3 servers and my son and I have gotten all the trophies/achievements that everybody says is glitched. Gametag: troy225
By Scuba Steve
All the achievements are attainable on NEW accounts that have never played a mulitplayer game. Anyone who had already earned some of the multiplayer achievements was incapable of earning the glitched ones.

Thus why I learned how to hack my XBox live account name, and give myself the 2 missing achievements. I considered it fair :P

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]