For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By Some_Guy
troy_225 wrote:Any chance Atari still releases a dlc or is GB TVG too old?

Sent from my R800at using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
Seriously?

if they wanted to release it, it would've been released already.
By troy_225
Does anyone have a pic of what the cover art sticker looks like for the beat buy ghoul/mayor combo? I know game stops sticker is black with red for the GB 2 flight suit and walmarts sticker is green for the gold proton pack
By JayM
I'm actually curious if it is possible to share the PS3 codes how you can technically share downloads through PSN if your friend's account is on your system.
By Garvin Ghostbuster
JayM wrote:I'm actually curious if it is possible to share the PS3 codes how you can technically share downloads through PSN if your friend's account is on your system.
Glitch.

Sent from my Motorola-XT502 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By venkman30
i preorderd my game from game stop but never heard anything about the golden pack or gb2 flightsuit. guess i missed out on that stuff.
By Garvin Ghostbuster
venkman30 wrote:i preorderd my game from game stop but never heard anything about the golden pack or gb2 flightsuit. guess i missed out on that stuff.
The gold pack was from the walmart edtion and the flight suit was from gamestop.

By venkman30
sorry but was this a special offer to the ones who pre ordered the game at the time of release or was it something that was given to the one's who pre ordered? sorry just curious.
By LandoSystem
It was for people who pre-ordered though they gave me one on release day. I had been talking to a guy in the store about how much of a GB fan I was and the clerk overheard me and gave me one. I don't remember if the code was in the box or on a card.

A word of warning for people selling or buying these codes: most of those things have expiration dates on them. I've never seen a pre-order DLC code without an expiration date somewhere.

I have the GB2 suit but I can't get it to turn off. I'd read that you have to delete it from your hard drive to get it to go away but that doesn't seem to have worked.
By jros3484
I have the same problem. How do I undo the code? I applied the gb2 uniform code and now I want to put my rookie back in his gb1 suit. Ideas?
By Garvin Ghostbuster
jros3484 wrote:I have the same problem. How do I undo the code? I applied the gb2 uniform code and now I want to put my rookie back in his gb1 suit. Ideas?
Move the file onto a flash drive.

By ProtonCharger
They got rid of the easy way to toggle it with the last and only update. But it is still in the options menu, I'll check and screen cap when I get home and see if anything changed.
By venkman30
now when yous say the code came in the box. what exactly do yous mean? are you talking about the game case or did your game come in a box? i preordered my game and on the day of pick up all i got was the game in it's normal plastic case as if i just bought it from walmart.
By AJ Quick
venkman30 wrote:now when yous say the code came in the box. what exactly do yous mean? are you talking about the game case or did your game come in a box? i preordered my game and on the day of pick up all i got was the game in it's normal plastic case as if i just bought it from walmart.
You had to of ordered it from either: Walmart, Gamestop or Best Buy to get the code.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.. but I think it was:

Walmart: Gold Proton Pack
Best Buy: Mayor and Ghost Heads
Game Stop: GB2 Flight Suit
By troy_225
jros3484 wrote:I have the same problem. How do I undo the code? I applied the gb2 uniform code and now I want to put my rookie back in his gb1 suit. Ideas?
You have to go to main menu settings and turn it off there not multiplayer settings

By Mahalo Fan Boy
The only DLC i have is the Golden Proton Pack, hopefully I can get the GB2 Flightsuit code one day Add me on xbox if you want some GB fun my gt is Mahalo Fan Boy
By troy_225
AJ Quick wrote:
venkman30 wrote:now when yous say the code came in the box. what exactly do yous mean? are you talking about the game case or did your game come in a box? i preordered my game and on the day of pick up all i got was the game in it's normal plastic case as if i just bought it from walmart.
You had to of ordered it from either: Walmart, Gamestop or Best Buy to get the code.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.. but I think it was:

Walmart: Gold Proton Pack
Best Buy: Mayor and Ghost Heads
Game Stop: GB2 Flight Suit
So I was on the Xbox one the other night and seen this. I never knew Peck was a playable character online. I knew of the zombie and mayor skins. Anyone else know anything?
By mrmichaelt
troy_225 wrote: May 30th, 2021, 12:13 am
So I was on the Xbox one the other night and seen this. I never knew Peck was a playable character online. I knew of the zombie and mayor skins. Anyone else know anything?
Hmm. All I recall is skankerzero saying his character team worked their butts off to make a lot of unlockable main characters, including Selwyn, but Threewave didn't get around to ever incorporating them. Peck certainly could be one of the other intended unlockables.

viewtopic.php?p=396256&sid=069814f1dcb3 ... 39#p396256

viewtopic.php?p=396336&sid=069814f1dcb3 ... 39#p396336

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]