Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
Hi everyone , first off let me start by saying thank god for this site , what an amazing resource !
And there are truly somesome epic builds ! Congrats
If your a super fan an uber nerd or just a total geek most people you know don't get you so places like this let you connect with new friends who are like minded ! I like to build and paint stuff ! I love science fiction and I love hardware . When I can make something plastic look metal and blink flash make noise I'm a kid in a candy store . So several months ago I purchased the fiberglass shell and a bunch of weird looking parts , absolutely love the movie but I know nothing about building the technology that was used . I have a really good friend who lives in California who has a very nice proton pack and about 10 days ago I had them send me pics it was at that point I realized I really wanted to build The proton pack . I'm new to this so I haven't posted any pictures yet and I'm still figuring my way around the site hopefully pictures to follow shortly
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]