Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By renac
Hello folks,

This is some strapping I'm working on for my 2016 Proton Pack. While there's been a lot done with converted Backpacks and the Alice Frames I decided I wanted to go one step further. Although they won't be screen accurate, I'm looking for a starting point, and for an upcoming convention! So with all that said, lets show you what's been done so far!

Image This is the base of the straps. It's an open weave sport fabric that's meant to whick away sweat and help reduce heat. It's got a bit of padding to it and should work as a good base layer. For extra padding I'm using some plain foam from a local fabric store as well.

Image It turns out that making the strapping for the pack was necessary too! I'm starting off at a 2.5 cm width for the orange with a 2 cm silver ontop. The orange is a little more bright then I would have liked, but for a first go this should work well. I'm still debating if I'd like more of a neon orange colour to compliment the stripes on the suit, or a duller pumpkin orange to help make it look more dirty and lived in.

Image And that's the strapping done. I'm going to finish cutting the pieces out of the orange nylon backing as well as the sportweave base tomorrow, as well as attach the strapping.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]