Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Jedimasta
Hi all,

I am planing on doing my first prop build ever and thought it would be best to start with something smaller... like the Ghostbusters trap :) I have been doing some research and would like to get your input / tips from you as I am sure there are more experienced builders who have already done this.

I was thinking about getting the full kit from nickatronprops: http://www.nickatronprops.co.uk/product ... s/trap-kit

Do you think this is a good start? I am already thinking about enhancing this as it is only resin parts, but I seem to be unable to find any source for the outside aluminium plates. I did find the knobs and some details here in the gbfans store, but is there anything else where I could get more parts to make that kit more realistic looking?

Is this kit GB1 or GB2 in size? Has anyone of you already built it?

What can you recommend to use for sticking the parts together and priming it... any special colors I need to use or something I need to look out for?

I will keep you updated here, currently I am gathering everything for a simple outfit / uniform to attend my first comic con ever in November ;)

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]