Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Da_Calster
so I started this a little over a week ago and ive been working on it here and there, ive been working off the plans on here, possibly favouring Stefans plans because the dimensions are metric and I hate working with inches and factions of, although Seans plans have got some amazing diagrams, this build is 100% from scratch and is all paper mache over a cardboard frame for some on the more complex shaped componants ive used Araldite to fix into position before paper mache'ing over the top, the gun componanats are pretty much finished and just awaiting final assembly, in the mean time a few bits and pices of the pack itself have been made.

Gun Body

Gun Componants

updates to follow......
By Gareee
Paper mache lends itself to organic things very well, but for hard items, IMHO its a bad choice. You should consider using mixed media, and replacing things like the clippard bodies with pvc pipe, and the thrower heat sink with starbuck$ stirrers.

I recently did a Bioshock Infinite Motorized patriot mask for my dragoncon costume, and I used a combo of paper mache, and ultimate paper mache clay. (google it) The end result was quite striking, but then it is an organic piece.

It'll be interesting to see how this end up.

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

Is anybody making Slime Blowers that would fit the[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]