Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
Sorry if the title is a bit misleading, let me clarify after a little introduction.

As some of you may know I am a big fan and collector of various scale statues. To me a good sculptor might as well be a Wizard, it blows my mind to see what some humans can create with their hands.

I've recently become enamored with the work of a French artist who goes by Chlouis.

I'll soon have a 1:1 scale bust of Robert E. Howard's Conan (one of my all-time favorite characters) sculpted by Chlouis.

I plan on commissioning Venky to paint it for me, as he's got years of airbrush experience under his belt and if you've seen his work that should be all the convincing you'd need. ;)

I'll be building the stand, sword, jewelry etc. for this project myself.

My reason for mentioning all of this is that I've asked Chlouis if he'd ever do a Bill Murray sculpt and he told me that it is on his docket so I wanted to showcase some of his work and see if there is enough interest among the community to twist his arm into sculpting Bill sooner than later.

So, without further ado here some of my favorite life-sized sculpts that he's done to date.

[center]REH's Conan

This one was painted up by "Here be Monsters"

And this was an alternate version that I've seen but don't know the finishing artist.
Image[/center]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]