Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Matt Campbell
???
By JoeLuna33
Sony gave me the Ecto-1! Here is a shot of me leaving the lot driving it!
By Ketchum
Here is a photo of me and Chace roasting marshmallows over the smoldering remains of the firehouse while Joeluna jumps the fire in the Ecto. If you look on the roof next door you can see Vee and Bill Murray partying it up.
Chace, JoeLuna33 liked this
By ProtonCharger
I'm sorry. Bill Murray is a little busy right now. We're in our back yard in daisy dukes playing Badminton.

Here's a photo to prove it:

See? We're the best roomies/homies ever.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By Chace
Ketchum wrote:Here is a photo of me and Chace roasting marshmallows over the smoldering remains of the firehouse while Joeluna jumps the fire in the Ecto. If you look on the roof next door you can see Vee and Bill Murray partying it up.
That was a fun day.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By ProtonCharger
Here's another of Bill and I egging Dan Aykroyd after we just finished tp'ing his front yard:

"That's what you get for all that harassment Dan!" Bill said.
JoeLuna33 liked this
By JoeLuna33
Jonobiwan wrote:I'm not wearing any pants.

Look, here's proof......
THEbryon wrote:This isn't related to the thread but I wanted to post a picture of my dog.

Isn't he just adorable.
Here is a photoshopped version of these two pictures together. Weird....
Jonobiwan liked this
By aceblackbelt
I had to use my Microtek flatbed scanner to upload this one: Me and Slimer in a hot dog eating contest! Some 7 year old Asian boy won... It was Kobayashi...
By JoeLuna33
Here's a picture of me trying to load a picture via my mobile app. Its so frustrating!
By Vee
Here's an infographic I made on how to upload photos and put them in posts. Hope this helps! ♥
By JoeLuna33
Does this mean we all have to come through with real pictures now that you have?

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]