Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Unimatrix01
Hi all, I have soooo many props that I'm either I. The middle of, have put on hold or have completed for the most part and still keep adding more to my list hehe. My main focus is turning a hearse into an Ecto1 1 ready for next summer but like I said I jump around with my prop making and ideas. Soooo with this in mind I was a little bored and decided that my 1:12 Egon and Ray needed a Slimmer, well, I've gone down the road of sculpters air drying clay that can also be fired and after trying to sculpt each individual finger I came to understand that I haven,t used clay in li,e 18 years so the fingers are not seperated but grooved. I have a willingness to learn, try and attempt anything so off I went and now I need to wait for it to dry, maybe add any extra details and then work out how the hell I upload pics and also make a latex mold for casting this little onion head lol.

Any help will be very much appreciated s I can't upload pics of any sort, avatar etc.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]