Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By egie
I still need to make the blaster but this is gonna be my Halloween costume.
Ill post updates when I get the blaster started which should be in a couple days. Im waiting for a cap gun to come in the mail to start modifying.
By Garvin Ghostbuster
I always wanted to cosplay as a Jawa,but its hard when your 6'7":(

Sent from my Motorola-XT502 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By egie
haha yeah, im 13 but im still to tall for an average jawa.... not to noticeable though.
By egie
Well I finished the ion blaster today so now my Halloween jawa costume is done! Im sorry for the bad cell phone pics, if anybody want I could upload some nice ones later. (my camera's battery was exhausted)

By evallded
That looks great buddy! If ihad any suggestions i would recommend a heavier/thicker fabric, it will hang and look better. and maybe weather it a bit but seriously great work and one ofmy fav characters. What did you make the gun out of?
By egie
evallded wrote:That looks great buddy! If ihad any suggestions i would recommend a heavier/thicker fabric, it will hang and look better. and maybe weather it a bit but seriously great work and one ofmy fav characters. What did you make the gun out of?
Thanks! Im not sure how well the pictures show it but the fabric is pretty thick and rough like the jawa's. Ill try to get a better picture on today. Id like to get a sandy look to it but im not sure how.
The gun is a "parris" cap gun toy. You can find them on ebay and there is a great tutorial i based mine off of on converting it to the ion blaster on TK409.com under the sandtrooper page thing. Mine has pvc pipes on the end to make up the barrel, and the magazine is made out of wood.
By egie

Ill probably wrap that hood around on Halloween so it doesn't hang down it flaps like that.
By evallded
Beautiful! Yeah that material looks way better in the second pic.

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]