Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By eugenestewart21
Hey Everyone not really sure on how this Forum works but here is goes...I ran into a really cool guy back in 2010 in pittsburg who goes by the screen name Zombierage13 on the gbfan, we shortly began to do business and on several occasions were told my props were going to be finished but they never were...then Finally Feb of 2012 we scheduled a time to meet for me to pick up my pack at 1PM. The seller didnt arrive until 9pm after the sun went down...it was until i got home that i noticed all of the flaws that were in the "Hero" pack that I purchased from the seller...ive tried numerous amounts of times to get in touch with the seller but no responses...I reccomend doing research on your builder before making a agreements just a word to the wise...I couldnt post any videos or pics but I do have a few links http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?s ... 876&type=1 and also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7_nVYoy ... ture=g-upl
By Garvin Ghostbuster
Yup always check up on someone before you buy or have em build you something. The packs not that bad but your gonna have to go back and redo alot of things. In the end you should have came here and bought all the stuff to construct it yourself. We all have bitten in the ass at some point in this game. Just watch who you deal with,if they dont sell here avoid them at all cost.

Sent from my Motorola-XT502 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By JoeyBaggz
[quote="Garvin Ghostbuster"if they dont sell here avoid them at all cost.
[/quote]
Not true, just because someone does not sell on gbfans does not make them a bad seller. my track record on my site and service has zero! complaints.
Some people just don't feel like paying our hard earned money to someone else to sell our own work.

Sent from my MT-500 using Tapatalk
By Garvin Ghostbuster
JoeyBaggz wrote:[quote="Garvin Ghostbuster"if they dont sell here avoid them at all cost.
Not true, just because someone does not sell on gbfans does not make them a bad seller. my track record on my site and service has zero! complaints.
Some people just don't feel like paying our hard earned money to someone else to sell our own work.

Sent from my MT-500 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Most of time it is. Its a fact,ask someone thats been here awhile.
By JoeLuna33
JoeyBaggz wrote:Not true, just because someone does not sell on gbfans does not make them a bad seller. my track record on my site and service has zero! complaints.
FYI - You aren't required to BUY a supporting membership here. They can be earned for FREE, but I guess you like to pay your "hard earned" money to eBay and PayPal in fees??
By JoeyBaggz
JoeLuna33 wrote:
JoeyBaggz wrote:Not true, just because someone does not sell on gbfans does not make them a bad seller. my track record on my site and service has zero! complaints.
FYI - You aren't required to BUY a supporting membership here. They can be earned for FREE, but I guess you like to pay your "hard earned" money to eBay and PayPal in fees??
Yea earned by spending countless hours editing crap for someone ELSE'S site. yea no thanks I have my own stuff to do and yea with the attitudes I see on this site, I'd love for my money to go to Paypal instead.

Sent from my MT-500 using Tapatalk
By Garvin Ghostbuster
Man,you new guys get butt hurt so easy! I mode a site smaller GBfans the Boondock Saints forums,which is dead and servers dont come cheap. This aint a five and dime site.

By noslliT
@joeybaggzThis is a serious derail of this thread but have you not been using the information on this site for your benefit?
A lot of members here have worked very hard to identify parts and update the wiki in order to help members such as yourself with their builds.
If you don't like the policies or AJ that's your right but remember that your benefiting financially through the hard work of others.
The supporting membership is used to weed out most of the fly by night sellers that ripped off countless people.
I'm sure AJ had to entertain the complaints as well as everyone else here had to hear about it.
I also believe that for all the information, sales and friendship I've gained through the boards, the least I could do is throw the board $20 to keep it going.

I just couldn't help myself and had to add texture[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

@GBfan77 No when I turn it off it still keeps firi[…]

Just to throw my experience in there. I've bough[…]