Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Spengs Chick
Here's my Belt Gizmo. It is obviously not "screen accurate" and I still have to sand off the edges a bit, but it is pretty much the final product. I kinda figured it's 2012 (i've got a solar panel and digital read out), and since none of the original gizmos in the movie were ever identical either, I took some artistic license and made one that looked similar, but was totally unique. It also didn't cost me much to put together (approx. $5.00). I'm also a mom of 2 little ones, so I didn't have hours to spend on putting this thing together. Most of my supplies I was able to get at the Dollar Store. I used a large solar powered calculator for the base. After taking it apart and being appalled at the lack of circuitry in side, I gutted it and decided it would be great to use as a base. My "nixie tubes" and "error box" are glass beads wired onto the pliable plastic window of the calculator. My motherboard and daughterboard were taken from defunct motherboards from Mac G5's and G4's. I went to my local Mac repair shop and asked for them. They were awesome and gave me what they had (which was way better than rummaging through the trash). I kinda like the pretty blue color of the boards and the circuitry is quite interesting. I isolated the most interesting sections and went at it with my hack saw. It was strangely very enjoyable to do that. The rest of the stuff I had lying around in the house like the black phone cord. The red coil on my daugherboard is from a cat toy. :)

Hiya! Well, since Halloween, I've made a few adjustments and improvements to my belt Gizmo. Here's a couple of pics. Note the cool piece at the top with those ceramic rings and copper coils around them. I had originally put that piece aside, but I thought they looked too cool not to incorporate somehow, so there they are.

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]