Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.

A couple of weeks ago I was asked by my friend Scott to make a set of pistols and a rifle to be used in an upcoming sci-fi related photo series for his photography group, the Imps of Marge & Fletch. Budget was tight and time was short, but I did what we could and I think we are pleased with the results. Check em out!

The Pistols were made out of some recycled parts from a previous project, wood, and the curved top was sculpted out of pink insulation foam then molded and cast in resin.

The Rifle uses an AK replica as a base. The front handle and top and bottom curves were sculpted out of pink insulation foam and coated with resin. The handle frame and orb mount are plywood, and the orb is made out of many layers of clear resin, rotocast by hand in a clear glass ornament with drops of dyes and paint to make the swirl effect.

So they will be shooting over the summer, then showing the series in Vienna, Austria in September. Here is a rough cut of the first photo using one of the pistols, shot over the weekend.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]