Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By 19yellow72
I've had this floating around my head for a while and finally got around to starting construction on it. Also...HI! I'm new here.

So here are some work pics of mu 1:7 scale proton pack.

It's all loosely just resting on top of one another right now. Once I'm done carving and sanding I can start to do more detail work.

And more of my work can be viewed here:
http://modelship.blogspot.com/
By ropzu
Aww, that's cute.
By 19yellow72
Haven't done an update in a bit, I'll try not to bog this down too much with pictures. But it's coming along. Since my last post there has been a lot of updates. I'm in the wiring phase right now of the main pack. The wand is still under construction and as soon as I get that into a decent enough shape I'll post updates.

But here is what we're all really interested in...

Clippard!

The whole pack roughly assembled with some detailing

Wiring of the cyclotron

Powercell and Cyclotron not lit...

Let there be LIGHT!!

and one more with the bumper.

Thank you all for looking and please feel free to offer any advice! I'm still finding my way with all this.
By RichLather
Carpeteria wrote:That would make a pretty cool Xmas ornament.

I would buy one in a heartbeat.
By 19yellow72
I can't thank you all for the wonderfully positive things you've all said. I'm just so glad it came out how I pictured it in my head. Possibly even better. And folks, it is officially DONE!

So really, without further ado. Here are some final pics. The entire build can be seen here: http://modelship.blogspot.com/

Ok I tried to do video from youtube but I am at a loss. SO these pics will have to suffice.
There is an external power supply visible. It does indeed run on 4 watch batteries that get tucked up in their own compartment near the switch. They were just all dead from me testing the lights too much. So I plugged in this external power pack.

And here are some pics!

And hopefully those all work!
Tyrael liked this
By Stantz89
I would totally purchase a few of these awesome little creations. They would make great desktop items or even Christmas tree decorations. Very nice man

Sent from my PG86100 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Spengs Chick
A beautiful piece of detailed work. Congrats on a great job.
By 19yellow72
Thank you all so much! This has been such great experience. Gotta say, this community is truly the best.

And all your kind words have definitely gotten the cogs spinning in my head...plans are being made to make more and to improve on some slight design issues.
I'll keep you all informed for sure. But really, THANK YOU!

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]