Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
The S-ring attaches to the underside of the Proton Gun, on the part known as the "Gun Track".

One of the circular portions is wrapped around the disc at the rear of the track, and usually held in place with a washer that's bolted to the track. Here's a shot of one of the Packs that was made for the first movie, and refitted for the sequel:

I have a resin thrower I like to hang from my belt now and then. Drilled a hole in the track near the handle and looped one of the fobs I bought on this site through it. Works great, super secure, and has a comfortable amount of slack - not too much, not too little!

For my resin TC kit I cut off the rear circle thing to fit my freaky geeky shook and disc.
Rowan J. Zweig wrote:Has anyone mounted a hook to a Matty wand? I fear the plastic may not do well on its own to hold the weight.
I recently made the attempt and succeeded. Here are some pics. Since the Matty wand is light and the bolt and washer really secure the S-hook, I have no fears of this cracking or breaking off. But you could add hot glue to reinforce underneath where the bolt is secured. Thank goodness they left room in there for a bolt.

So here is more or less the goal I was going for:

And this is how it turned out:

Now here is where I bolted it inside (this is also where you could add hot glue):

Here it is with stickers added and screwed back into the wand:

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]