Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
By ShadesMcPherson
Hey guys, I don't suppose anyone on here has the file Authority FX posted a while back for Houdini to help make proton streams?

It seems they've completely removed the file (yet left up the tutorial as well as the tutorial vids on youtube.) I had asked them via Facebook if they could re-upload the file, but it seems they haven't gotten around to it yet.

Now I feel like a dumbass for deleting it from my PC when Houdini wouldn't work

Anyone possibly download it and still have it around? It should be titled "afx_proton_stream.otl"

[edit] If someone knows of a better sub-forum to post this, by all means move it. I just figured since the original thread in question was in this area, I'd post the question here as well.
If you have the file, that would be amazing. I'm getting a new PC soon and mastering that plug-in is definitely on my to do list for any future possible fan-film projects. Let me know if you have it so we can work out a way to get it to me. Hopefully it's not a huge file so it can possibly be emailed.

Seriously, thank you. Even if you don't have it haha.
By venkman30
Yes I still have this file if anyone is interested in it. Just shoot me a pm with your email address and I will email it to you. Also I was wondering if anyone has completed a vid using this method for your stream(s). I would love to see some finished work using this as I am still trying to figure it out. Thanks.
By GB Jer
Has anyone had any problems with this when importing a tiff sequence into after effects? I have no problem rending it out in Houdini, but when I go to import each tiff sequence I get an error in after effects.
By GB Jer
I've been having the same problem with Houdini crashing out. Even the new version. I'll be trying to get the stream just right and then my computer pops up with a message that my video card reset and Houdini freezes and goes down.
By venkman30
So I just got done building my new PC. Got the new version of Houdini up and running but I am now stuck. Is there anyone out there that can help me at the rendering part? I can't find where to get the properties part to add the 3 parts to be able to render as they do in the tutorial vids for rendering. My Houdini program looks a bit different from what they use on the authority fx tutorial vids. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]